Skip to main content

Last year I revised our return policy to show we accept returns. I revised all the old ads and it did not stick. (I did this through Saved Listings, etc)

Starting last week I Edit and Relist each individual ad to show my revised return policy. (note I am not bulk relisting --I open each ad and revise). Well that is not working either.

When I click on the ebay item number to see the ebay ad that closed it shows the old NO Returns accepted policy, even though it was revised manually a week ago. So then I try to revise it again: I click on edit and relist it shows the new policy. How can it show the new policy in the auctiva ad and show something different on ebay? This is true for many of my items. I have about forty hours into manual revisions that are not reflecting the changes. I know that with bulk relist many changes do not stick. That is why we are individually opening and editing.

I opened a support case but wanted to advise anybody making changes...beware.

itsjustme or is it?

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

This should be no surprise...hours upon hours later, my answer from support:

"I would recommend you to please try clearing the cache in your web browser and see if that helps. To do so, please click the "Settings" option (three horizontal lines) in the upper right corner of the browser and select "Tools" then "Clear Browsing Data". Then, make sure at least "Clear Browsing Data", Clear Cache", and "Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data" and checked and click the "Clear Browsing Data" button."
Hi itsjustme,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. I reviewed the support case you filed on this subject but was unable to fully understand the exact nature of your situation so I am not sure what is causing the behavior you are seeing yet.

As such, I responded to your support case to request some additional information and I will be happy to continue working with you on the issue through that case I'' do my best to help you get to the bottom of this soon.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.