Skip to main content

We have over 100 saved Buy it now listings that we want to list with the new Ebay 30 days or list until cancelled but I do not get that option in my listing when I go to Edit. Is there a way to change it from 7 days to 30 days or until cancelled or do we have to rewrite all the auctions.
Richard Russo
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Have you tried to do a "Bulk edit" of the listings? If you go to your "Saved Listings" tab and click on the listings you need to change, then click "Bulk Edit" on the top of the window, there will be a place to change the duration. Just click on the left (where it says "make Editable:")that you want to change the duration and then you can choose from a drop-down window...Fingers crossed!
rpm classic car, do you list on eBay Motors or eBay Motors Parts and Accessories?

That is the problem I am having. If I try to list on eBay United States (regular eBay), the 30 Day and Good til Canceled option is available. I've been back and forth with Auctiva Support all day and I told them that I cannot get the 30 Day option when listing on eBay Motors Parts and Accessories.

First, Auctiva support said it would be fixed within 24 hours, now they said it will not be until the 24th Update.

I just asked them WHY it cannot be fixed on Thursday nights update (the one they do every week), and I'll let you know what they say.

Most of my listings are on eBay Motors Parts and Accessories and it is ALWAYS an issue when things change. Seems like they "forget" about eBay Motors and just concentrate on the regular eBay.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.