Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hey, Im new to this forum (been with auctiva for 2 yrs now) And I as well was tryin to work last night, did 3 auctions (opened up 3 browsers and worked on all 3 at once) went to post each one seperately, LOST EVERYTHING....OK..so, I download Mr. Poster,Since I never want to work on such a BIG auction again just to lose it, (one was a 10 pc lot with ALOT of info!!!) and I am about to do a baby clothes lot with 60 pcs so, you can ONLY imagine losing all that!!!!
I cant seem to find out how to use the darn thing. If anyone here can help w/the Mr Poster thing, PLEASE I Need ALL the info i can get (and yes, I DO realize there is a SEPERATE space for that, but very little traffic, so, a girls gotta do what a, well you know) I need to know about, can I use auctiva templates there, will my seller specifics work (ie the ones I use on the online auctiva lister for payment, shipping, ect ) And ANY OTHER info on mr poster would be GREATLY appreciated!!!! Thanks all, I am hoping that POOF thing happens less now with MP, BUT i am almost thinking I opened a WHOLE new can of worms!!! Talk Soon all, Christina
And they are poof!

10 out of ???? posted. Can't even say how many new listings were saved. I retrieved the 10 from the memory in the create a new listing tab.

Searches are not working!!!!

Cleared cookies and cachet... Directions from Wednsday.

Lost MONTHS worth of saved sales as well!

Tech support wasn't helpful... What a joke! They didn't even finish the sentence!!!!

'Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. This is a known issue to us and our engineers are working on the same. This should be resolved at the earliest.'

I apologize for the inconvenience and truly appreciate your patience in this regard.

THE EARLIEST WHAT??? CENTURY?

Yes, there will be a bunch of you jumping down my throat... saying this is a free service, blah, blah... Funny, I do not find it free. I do pay for some of their services. Some of you may not. I am not here to bash anyone or to mock the messenger. I learned my lesson, NEVER DOWNLOAD IMAGES TO AUCTIVA WITHOUT LEAVING A BACKUP!

I've played catch up since Wed. during a sales promotion and the heaviest cyberspace traffic from this site. We all played catch up obviously! And we all need a place to vent!
I am a bit curious as to why the is Auctiva updating the same time as Ebay is? Personally I can't stand the "new ebay" and now I find Auctiva is having similar issues. Is Auctiva ebay owned as well? Strange that ebay frustrations have now coincided with Auctiva.

My listings are out of order pictures are coming and going if I do a search it messes everything up completely I am just holding my breath and hoping that I too don't lose everything.

Sue
In response to hauthousevintage:

Photos can be backed up in numerous other means, ie: c drive, d drive, disk, cd rom, memory stick, etc... however, I do not know how we can retrieve work in a back up system besides using the above mentioned as well. That is time consuming. And lets say we do save it on a memory stick, if the site is down...its down! SYI is the only back up I know. Then it imports to Auctiva. And...if we have to use SYI, then we should be warned to use it from the get go in lieu of Auctiva and without wasting DAYS & Days of work!

Any ideas???

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.