Skip to main content

I've got several items in my eBay shop that will end their 30 day listing very soon.
I'd like to re-list them so that they maintain any page rank they may have, but I want to schedule their re-listing as I will not be available to do this manually when their current listing expires.
There must be a simple way to do this...?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi oldbaldrick,

Thanks for posting your question here. You will be able to schedule these items to relist once they end by going to your Closed Listings page within Auctiva and relisting them from there. Regardless of whether you use the "Bulk Relist" or "Edit and Relist" options, you will be given the option to schedule the relists to post on the desired date/time.

It is not possible to schedule items to relist before they have ended though, so you would need to wait for them to end before you would be able to schedule them to relist in this manner.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and select the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.