Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I just started this thread in hopes of I was not the only one that this was happening to, I guess I'm not alone....now my 2 cents: I think that everyone should just relax a bit, remember that Auctiva is a FREE service. Your postings should show as ready to post under the "Scheduled postings" link in Auctiva. Once their system glitch is corrected, I'm sure that all of the postings will get to ebay, just a little later than expected.
I too am having problems. I had many listings scheduled to be posted to Ebay starting at 6:00 tonight and one hour later nothing.
THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! I made a posting of a new topic last week about consistent problems with Auctiva that have cost me thousands of dollars but NO ONE replied. What's happening with them?!
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A BETTER SERVICE OTHER THAN EBAY THAT I CAN USE? PLEASE HELP
Thanks.
I know this is a free service and all, but getting ridiculous. Almost every weekend something goes crazy, like the Sunday all photos disappeared, just as so many auctions were ending.
A free service isn't free, if it costs hundreds in missed sales, because your listings don't have photos, or end in the middle of the night.
Since most people list on weekends, and almost every weekend, there is some of problem, perhaps that is EXACTLY when the Auctiva tech staff should be working. Take Tuesday and Wednesday off, at least until they can get this site functioning.
I agree Randygoo.
That weekend with the missing photos was crazy and cost me a lot of money because people emailed me asking what was happening and that they would not bid unless they saw photos.
When you try to call Auctiva they don't really address the problem and don't care about your loss. This could be a good service - someone with decent business acumen should buy the company and shape up all the problems.
I've had the same problem as everyone else tonight and now all my auctions went live and are sceduled to end at exactly the same time. Had to cancel each through ebay and cancel the rest through Auctiva before they went live. Auctiva needs more help on the weekends. This is just one of many problems they have had for at least 4 months. There are no other free sites for listings out there that I am aware of. Auctiva is the only game in town at the moment. If this keeps up, someone else will come up with a similar idea. I'm surprised they have no competition at the moment.
Many of you keeping referring to the fact that Auctiva is a FREE service and we should appreciate that and forget all the glitches.
It's true that this is a "free" service to us.
BUT, they have to earn money somehow and they need us to do so.
First of all they earn money when we "sell" their insurance. I'm not certain whether they have another revenue stream but this is not a "Non Profit" organization. Therefore, they really need to provide the most reliable service possible to us - their customers.
As much as I HATE the too-frequent problems that have been occuring here, I must say in defense of Auctiva.... I file a support request, and I always get a polite, caring reply, and a complete followup to the solution. Somebody up there IS listening.

I say, Kudos, Auctiva guys and gals.... now please fix the scheduling.... this is now my livelihood.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.