Skip to main content

I had 2 days of several listings that did NOT post in over an hour. I manually posted them - then found like 1 or 2 posted 2 hours later.

All Auctiva has said is "check this page" when it happens. But it all looked good when it happened.
And this isnt a handling time issue - mine is there as always.

So tonight Im going to schedule a couple more and try AGAIN.

But I DID notice one thing that puzzles me.
When I modify and save an auction - the time it says last modified is an hour off of the real time. It says the right time zone for me (PST) but its NOT the correct time.
Could this have to do with the scheduled listings not posting.
whats the deal??
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

45 MINUTES AFTER FIRST AUCTION SHOULD HAVE POSTED - ALL AT 10 MINUTE INTERVALS. NONE POSTED. THEY SHOW "READY" AND THERES NOTHING IN THE EVENT PAGE THAT AUCTIVA TOLD ME TO LOOK AT WHEN THIS HAPPENS. I HAVE CANCELLED THEM ALL TO AVOID DUAL POSTINGS AND HAVE TO NOW MANUALLY LIST THEM FROM THE "SAVED LIST". THIS IS THE 3RD DAY OF POSTINGS (AND EVERY TIME IVE SCHEDULED) THIS HAPPENS.

WHEN IS AUCTIVE GOING TO ACTUALLY GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS FOR ME. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO DO THIS. LUCKILY IM HOME TO POST THEM BUT THE WHOLE POINT OF SCHEDULING IS THAT I AM NOT HERE TO DO IT SO I GUESS THEY JUST DONT GO UP??

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO? SCHEDULING AUCTIONS USED TO WORK FOR ME AND THEY WORK FINE WHEN I MANUALLY POST THEM.

CMON AUCTIVA. I CAME HERE CAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER THAN LISTING ON EBAY. AUCTIONS THAT DONT LIST IS NOT BETTER.
THE AUCTION I LISTED MANUALLY SHOWS LISTING TIME OF 5:50P INSTEAD OF 6:50P WHICH IS WHAT TIME IT IS HERE. EBAY SHOWS IT LISTED AT 6:50. IM AT PACIFIC TIME AND THATS WHAT AUCTIVE SAYS IT IS BUT ITS WRONG. COULD THIS BE IT? IS ANYONE FROM AUCTIVA LISTENING - NO ONE HAS GOTTEN ANYWHERE WITH MY HELP REQUEST. JUST TOLD ME TO LOOK AT EVENTS THAT ARENT THERE.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.