Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Mad

This is more than a little bit ridiculous!!

I am having the same problems the rest of you are and nothing is being done about it.... and it is screwing up ALL my listings. I always start my listings on SUNDAY NIGHTS, 7 day.

This is screwing up my money!!

Auctiva NOW DEBITS money FROM ME (my Paypal account) EVERY MONTH. When it was a free service, sure, I expected some bugs, but we are ALL paying GOOD MONEY to use this site now.

This is so unprofessional.

I want a refund!
Hi Everyone,

I'd like to extend a sincere apology to all of you for the service disruption. The portion of our system responsible for posting listings to eBay underwent an unusually high load this evening and as result became unreliable.

We've been working to resolve this as quickly as possible and believe we have isolated the problem and re-stabilized the system. However, please re-schedule any listings that failed tonight as unfortunately, they are not recoverable. If you continue to have problems listing please file a support ticket and we'll continue working until all issues are resolved.
Yeah, everything seems back to normal NOW. I got API errors & had to relist my stuff manually, all over again. What a waste of MY TIME!! Frown

Seriously, if this happens even one more time, I think I will pull the plug on Auctiva and try to find a more reliable service. Anyone have any suggestions??

I'm so not happy.
But. At least, it's finally working.
31 listngs set to post tonight. 20 failure to post messages. Not one item posted so what happened to the other 11 items that I did not receive a message on. What part of the silicon black hole did those message fall into.

And like posting them now will result in the kind of activity and ending prices an appropriate evening time would have. Give me a break. Its after midnight on the east coast.

Oh yeah and still no reply from support.
Some of my listings didn't post either and all I did was waste time trying to get them to post, which I realized later was never going to happen! The LEAST Auctiva could have done was post something to let us know there was a problem so we didn't waste our time trying. Mine were eventually noted as a FAILURE and didn't post. I post all of my listings at the same time period every Sunday and don't want them ending this late next Sunday. This is my living and it messes up my week too! Does Auctiva realize what an impact this has on our income??? And in the past couple of weeks, my listings haven't been posting in the order I schedule them either, which I consider another problem. Frustrated!
Well at least you guys knew last night. I got up this morning to look at my listings to find that last night's never listed. And then they use an excuse like "higher than usual activity" They know how many subscribers they have. If they don't have the capacity to serve them, they should not be charging us for a full service site.
And they need to pull the advertising they are doing for new members and use the money to upgrade and serve the ones they have now. Until they have the capacity to reliably serve current memebers, they should nto take on new ones, much less solicit them.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.