Skip to main content

Hi,

I appreciate everyone's help. I am trying to schedule one product, numerous times, for a one day listing. I know that I can save numerous of the identical listings, and then list them, but I was wondering if I could just have one saved listing, and have numerous scheduled times for it? Also, is there a way to schedule the same things weekly?

Thanks again for your help.

Pat
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Pat,

We do not currently offer any functionality that can be used to schedule the same product to post at multiple different times in one motion, but we are considering developing something of that nature so don't be too surprised if you see something of this nature added to the scheduler page on the Auctiva website in the not too distant future.

As it stands now, there are bascially two methods by which you could do this. The first and most straight forward of those methods would simply be to scheduled the saved listing you have for the product once for each time you would like it to post individually.

The second method would be to create multiple copies of the saved listing you have for the product and then scheduled them in bulk by checking the boxes next to them on the Saved Listings page and checking the "Schedule" button. However, if you were to do it that way, you would be limited to scheduling them to post all at once or in one of several set increments ranging from 1 minute to 2 hours.

Similarly, the only was to schedule an item to post at the same time each week as things stand now would be to schedule the saved listing you have for the product separately for each different post time you have in mind.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.