Skip to main content

Hi Mike. I posted this here so somebody would see it.

I am working on point number 2 of my previous post, i.e recreating some of the auctions, then copying the html into Turbo Lister and updating. This works in that the template is changed to the new Auctiva template I have chosen.

However, the scrolling gallery is no longer visible on these listings. Am I missing something?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi artanis1968,

Thanks for following up with me about this. I really should have mentioned this before, but it is actually expected for the scrolling galleries to be removed as a result of revising them in the manner I described previously because the description HTML generated by the <HTML> option on the Saved Listings page does not include the scrolling gallery HTML.

However, there is a process that we can run on your account manually that will automatically add the scrolling galleries to your listings based on your current account preference, so it should be very easy to add the scrolling galleries to these listings once again.

If you would like us to go ahead and add the scrolling galleries to your listings that do not already contain them, please write to us by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to do that for you.

I hope this helps clear things up!

-Mike
as Mike said
quote:
if you would like us to go ahead and add the scrolling galleries to your listings that do not already contain them, please write to us by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to do that for you.

just do that and magic will happen no fuss no muss

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.