Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Muges,

Thanks for posting your question here. While the scrolling gallery is set to refresh automatically about every 4 hours which will update item prices and a few other things, we do not currently have anything in place that will recognize when the header/gallery image for a listing has been changed and update the image used in the Auctiva store and scrolling gallery automatically.

However, our customer support team has access to a utility that can be run to update the scrolling gallery images for your active listings upon request. I have just run that command on your account and, as a result, your scrolling gallery images should be updated to match the current header/gallery images used in your listings within the next 4 hours.

If the scrolling gallery images for these items do not get updated as I described, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and then selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Hi Art,

Certainly. In order to adjust your account such that the Auctiva scrolling gallery will be added to the bottom of your future listings, you will first want to mouse over the "Stores" tab within your account and then select the "Customize" option in the "Scrolling Gallery" area.

You will then want to click the "Text & Placement" tab on the ensuing page, check the radio button next to "Below the Description" in the "Placement" section and then click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the page.

If you wanted to change the placement of the scrolling gallery in active listings to which it has already been added, you would actually have to delete the scrolling gallery HTML from the description HTML of each listing using eBay's "Revise your Item" form. Once you have done so, anyone on our support team would then be able to issue a command on your account that would add the scrolling galleries to those listings again based on your current account preferences.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with this, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike
Hi aussieties,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have just issued a command on your account which should update the scrolling gallery image for each of your listings to match the main eBay header/gallery image that is currently in use and you should be able to see the result within approximately 2 hours.

If the images in question have still not been updated after that time, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to look into your situation further.

-Mike
Hi Lorraine*63,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I have just issued a command on your account which should update the scrolling gallery image for each of your listings to match the main eBay header/gallery image that is currently in use and you should be able to see the result within approximately 2 hours.

If you ever change the header/gallery images in your active listings again in the future and you need your scrolling gallery images updated accordingly, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be able to update them for you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.