Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

i am new to Auctiva and though it was just mine, but i see it is there system. I did go into the store window and changed the message that appears to read "store window updating click link below to view items" it will show the change on my store window but not on my listing because updates will not be made, but if you have this in there next time it goes down at least you don't have a genereal message. alltexmex
Back up for Seattle as well - 9:50 p.m. I did get a response from auctiva re: the wording on the store window carosel. they suggested i change their default wording with my own thru "edit store window" but i had set that up weeks ago to show "temporarily unavailable - enter store through link above" (just in case even the link didn't work). So there's obviously something else that's causing a problem because on my pages in eBay the auctiva default wording was showing. when i opened the Store category in Auctiva however my wording DID appear there. I've filed another support request for that so we'll see what happens.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.