Skip to main content

Hi all

Can someone advise if the Sellathon counter is supposed to appear in the listing preview page. I've subscribed to the service, changed my Sellathon settings to authorise data transfer, ticked the box in the listing generator for a visible Sellathon counter but when reviewing the page no counter is visible and the Sellathon script is not there either.

I haven't posted the listing to eBay yet because I want to make sure the counter is going to be there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

TenCher
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I'm not sure it is there at the time.

I think it might be like the scrolling gallery and gets appended after you post the auction.

I may be wrong however.

When you go in to edit the listing, does the drop down for counter say "no counter"?

If it does then there will be no counter, select sellathon counter, or hidden sellathon counter (personally I don't like the hidden one, as it brings anyone who clicks on it to the sellathon homepage describing what they do, I prefer the "view my other items by polularity" display that comes with it unhidden.

As long as you have selected Sellathon Counter, or Hidden Sellathon Counter it will post to your auction when you list it
Yes, I feel the same. I've had the same issue and many more since registering. They need more question marks next to things that open pop ups for help info and a better help section too. I can navigate ebay like nothing. Here, it's a little choppy. Maybe with time they will improve on these things.

For example when you are scheduling your listing and it says "RETRY" after a certain # of minutes if the listing doesn't schedule. I had no idea what that meant. Still I'm not sure. And that would be the perfect place to have a question mark for a pop up with a little smidgeon of info on just exactly what that means.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.