Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Auctiva warned you, should have been more prepared! Bet you use to forget your pencil in school didn't you? LOL>>> It is a wonderful FREE site! Stop all the B*tchin!!
quote:
Originally posted by Nancy Karol:
How long is 12 hours which is what it said the site MAY be down YESTERDAY? This was a waste of time and money on Ebay if no one can see pictures of items.
Hi everyone, does anybody no if this is effecting the checkout? My pictures too are not showing, but I do have a few auctions that ended in time, and I don't know if the buyer is able to check out or not? Has anybody heard or know if there is a problem for the sold items before the changed started, to allow buyers to checkout? Hope all is going well for the Auctiva guys, hope to list soon. Roxanne <><
quote:
Quick update:

It's been a long night, but we do have all the servers moved from Oakland to Sacramento. They are in place, up and running and all of that.

We're just working on the last few pieces of the puzzle right now.

Hopefully finished within an hour. Two at the most. I'll update you here if things change.

-Kevin

That was posted at 11:22 am PST 3-07-06 on another thread. It might have been more readily viewed if some folks would read first, post second.

How about every one quit the infantile posting, realize the situation is being corrected and move on. A lot of valuable message space is being wasted on juvenile posts and the important infomation is being buried in and amongst all of the garbage.
This Auctiva site is a total mess. They have really done it this time! I have lost potential sales because several of my auctions ended with no pictures available for the buyers viewing. I spent alot of time and money on my auction listings, only to have them end because interested buyers were looking at blank spaces where my pictures once appeared. What a joke! And forget about even trying to tell this to Auctiva. You can't even access their help page or log into your account. I think Auctiva owes all of us affected by this problem free relistings on ebay, since they goofed. I am appalled with this service and feel it can not be completely trusted. Mad
don't you read your emails? Auctiva notifide all of you A-holes out there about this move last week! Remember ...it is a FREE Service...don't like it....then move on Laddy!
quote:
Originally posted by advancing14:
This Auctiva site is a total mess. They have really done it this time! I have lost potential sales because several of my auctions ended with no pictures available for the buyers viewing. I spent alot of time and money on my auction listings, only to have them end because interested buyers were looking at blank spaces where my pictures once appeared. What a joke! And forget about even trying to tell this to Auctiva. You can't even access their help page or log into your account. I think Auctiva owes all of us affected by this problem free relistings on ebay, since they goofed. I am appalled with this service and feel it can not be completely trusted. Mad
Again, let's reiterate: Auctiva warned everyone, not to mention, this move is to OUR BENEFIT!! Why can't all you winers see this? I have over 150 listings affected by this, but I'm not complaining. I made sure that none of my Auctions would end until this evening, and didn't bother to list high-dollar auctions just in case. They've been warning us for over a week, if anyone is to blame, it's yourselves. If you don't like the service, it's FREE, NO CONTRACTS, so leave. Let us who appreciate Auctiva use this forum space for topics that will be helpful.
do it the old fashion way....go to your completed listings and send them an Ebay invoice, come on people...use your heads!
quote:
Originally posted by daddysfirstangel:
Hi everyone, does anybody no if this is effecting the checkout? My pictures too are not showing, but I do have a few auctions that ended in time, and I don't know if the buyer is able to check out or not? Has anybody heard or know if there is a problem for the sold items before the changed started, to allow buyers to checkout? Hope all is going well for the Auctiva guys, hope to list soon. Roxanne <><
quote:
Originally posted by cavaleriesoldaat:
Again, let's reiterate: Auctiva warned everyone, not to mention, this move is to OUR BENEFIT!! Why can't all you winers see this? I have over 150 listings affected by this, but I'm not complaining. I made sure that none of my Auctions would end until this evening, and didn't bother to list high-dollar auctions just in case. They've been warning us for over a week, if anyone is to blame, it's yourselves. If you don't like the service, it's FREE, NO CONTRACTS, so leave. Let us who appreciate Auctiva use this forum space for topics that will be helpful.

Then you must have time and money to burn. I need to be able to sell to stay on EBAY!!!!
I don't know why there is so much hostility between members here. Listen "mysterhalloween" do you really think that all of the people outraged over listings being inaccesible to potential buyers (including myself) just didn't read their email or did and dedcided it was a good day to flush money down the toilet by listing stuff anyway??? Good for you for getting the warning about this, but I did not and I can gather from the distress of hundreds of other people that they didn't either. For whatever reason. Yes Auctiva is a wonderful free service, but if it isn't going to be reliable at all times, what good is it to ebay sellers? Wouldn't we rather use ebay or another service to manage our business rather than take a chance of listing accessibility being a crap shoot? Come on...at the very least Auctiva could have flagged our accounts with a message before listings posted during this down time with a heads-up. And by the way...this is the second major outage I've endured since X-mas time.

quote:
Originally posted by mysterhalloween:
don't you read your emails? Auctiva notifide all of you A-holes out there about this move last week! Remember ...it is a FREE Service...don't like it....then move on Laddy!
quote:
quote:
Then you must have time and money to burn. I need to be able to sell to stay on EBAY!!!!

WoW . . . so go to eBay and list a few things just to occupy yourself . . . or there is always the "WordPad" approach . . . then you BE listing - and listing quick - AFTER we have ALL waited PATIENTLY for Auctiva to finish their move - you know...the move that will make your life much better and easier when it is over . . .

tsk,tsk...tsk Instant Gratification.....NEVER won anything in the long run! - - - - Do take a break cause you're annoying the rest of us who just check in here to see if things are going o.k. for Auctiva...you know - the one's who save us SO much time and money and GIVE us cool perks...

Now, repeat after me:
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE
PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE..................
quote:
do it the old fashion way....go to your completed listings and send them an Ebay invoice, come on people...use your heads!
quote:
I did use my head, and already have done that last night, I just asked the question, didn't need a rude comment. I never received the "email" that Auctiva was supposed to send out. I am Not complaining, I have plenty of listings, and don't really care. I had not heard if there was a problem, with checkout. Why do you think I asked? Come on, NOT all of us are rude, and no question is a stupid question, have you ever heard of that one?
quote:

Then get the hell out. Its a free service, do you think you can provide a better service. They are doing a great job, and they notified everyone and had postings all over the website. Take a hike.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by mysterhalloween:
don't you read your emails? Auctiva notifide all of you A-holes out there about this move last week! Remember ...it is a FREE Service...don't like it....then move on Laddy! [QUOTE]

WRONG! No we did not get emails a very few if any got emails. If you would please refrain yourself from insulting other posters that would be great. Lets all act like we have some maturity please.

I've been with Auctiva since November I love the site, Right now they are having problems. But I'm still here to support them. I'm sure they are working on this as fast as they can. I am to very frustrated but I'm not out here bashing everyone, cursing everyone. I did not get any emails notifying me of the different dates of server exchange. I only found out by coming to the forums.

So mysterhalloween, GROW UP and SHUT UP! If you dont have anything to say that will be helpful then dont post. Would you treat your customers like that?
quote:
quote:
This Auctiva site is a total mess. They have really done it this time! I have lost potential sales because several of my auctions ended with no pictures available for the buyers viewing. I spent alot of time and money on my auction listings, only to have them end because interested buyers were looking at blank spaces where my pictures once appeared. What a joke! And forget about even trying to tell this to Auctiva. You can't even access their help page or log into your account. I think Auctiva owes all of us affected by this problem free relistings on ebay, since they goofed. I am appalled with this service and feel it can not be completely trusted.

oh, and another thing - I thought it was very considerate of Auctiva to have notified us well before hand . . . PLUS have that flashing red ALERT at the top of each listing page . . . a VERY helpful reminder to those of us who forget EASILY -

Myself, I have a high end factory Pontiac 4 Speed Shifter ending in about an hour and a half . .. yeah, I know. "why did I list it to end today?" . .. Well, because I can be a Doo-Dah, I'm getting old and forgetful, whatever else . . . .

BUT I also use my listing descriptions to describe my item as if there were NO pictures, I conduct myself in all my dealings to make sure to reassure potential bidders that I "MEAN WHAT I SAY AND SAY WHAT I MEAN" and that EVERYHTING is EXACTLY as described . . . that way they can take a quick moment, check my FeedBack and make a decision based on Past Dealings and my track record ....

My shifter? . . . it's had over $70.00 in NEW bids SINCE I have lost my pictures in my listings . . . that's what you want to see . . . BIDDER CONFIDENCE IN THEIR SELLER . . . and nothing personal, but you don't develope that sort of thing by being a whiner.

Or maybe you should just sell used automotive parts - develope a following, and don't sweat the small stuff!

Car Parts? Yeah, I'm just a girl - but I've been doing it for over 20 years, I'm no whiner, DO NOT believe in Instant Gratification....and I DON'T Sweat the small stuff!

Yeah, I think I'll survive this Auctiva "Thing" - and in case I neglected to do this . ..

THANKS AUCTIVA . . . For EVERYTHING!!!

Mariann
Yes, it would appear that the site is down, especially where images are concerned. This morning I checked my auctions and none of them were showing images, nor are they this evening. We had been warned there might be difficulties, and being a techi, you guys at Auctiva have my sympathy. I know that behind all of this there are guys and girls working their socks off to try and get it right for us the customer. However, being a customer on this occasion does not make it feel any better, but the service is free, and much better than that offered by ebay. So, I for one will be holding my breath and waiting for all to be put right and looking forward to enjoying more of the service I have experienced so far with Auctiva.
One can never so sure that a website like auctiva will always be up 24/7 365 days a year. Especially, if you have alot of auctions running all the time. This is why I host all my images on a realible outside server.
I've used many auction tools such as andale, channel advisor, eatools, and now I'm gonna be making the move to auctiva but my images will still remain on an outside server.

Typically, this kind of service cost money but not much. If anyone needs any help or advice please let me know.
Amen to all of those who are clapping and praying for "God's Speed" for Auctiva's tech group. They need all of us, who appreciate the site, even though they have problems sometimes, to back them up, and not bring them down. I'm sure we have all had our days, where nothing seems to go right, but don't it help when someone comes and lifts you up? Thanks Auctiva for looking to the future for us, and God's Speed to you. Roxanne<><
quote:
quote:

I for one would never use auctiva as checkout. I did once and what a mess, they don't combine auctions for your buyers are you. Buyer don't understand why they are not getting just one invoice and combine shipping. With ebay check out you can go into one of the winners auction and it will combine all their wins together. Note eBay will NOT do auctiva checkouts if you had them set to do it already. You have to turn auctiva checkout off first and eBay will not touch the ones they did have. But will do the new ones after that. I been there. No, No way will auctiva ever do my checkouts again!
Do take a break cause you're annoying the rest of us who just check in here to see if things are going o.k. for Auctiva...you know - the one's who save us SO much time and money and GIVE us cool perks>>>>

Going OK for Auctiva? Gee, if it was then it be OK for us don't you think? Yes, save us money when they work but lets don't forget cost us money when they don't work...always two sides. They also make money from their ads, lets don't forget that, in turn they get the ads because we are here.
NOT ALL OF US UES THE FREE SERVICE I PAY THIS
NOT SURE WHY ANY MORE LOOKING FOR NEW SERVICE TO THROUGH MY MONEY AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
quote:
No one forces me to sell any amount to stay on Ebay, and I never made the statement that they did, but for this site to be down when I have over 200 items up for sale and 99% of them are listed through Auctiva and no one can access the pictures, then it hurts all that sell on ebay that use this service, free or not we have to pay Ebay to list and now we may have to relist all of our items once again. I guess we will all have to go back to listing exclusively through EBay only to make sure that our items can be accessed at all times.
Amazing.

Why would Auctiva flag your account with a warning about the site being down when there is one when YOU LOG IN???

For all these people with loads of auctions and whining about lost sales because of this.......rule no. 1 NEVER PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!

Research what tools you're using. There have been a limitless end of alternate suggestions here that even a newbie like me can understand and install.

My pics went into a free photobucket account and i added to the description on ebay one line of HTML that photobucket will even create for html idiots like me and there ya go..........a pic that won't go down when the site did.

Face it you're all here using a free site that SAVES you money in the long run.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by apsolutions:
FYI- Most other listing services that you pay for have as many problems or more issues than Auctiva. The upgrades is to better serve it's users. The "ALERT" notice has been blinking at the top of all Auctiva pages for aver a week so sellers could plan ahead. The wait will be worth it.>>>

This is not true. I was here listing Friday, and saw nothing. I don't do pop up pages, they are block.
quote:
Going OK for Auctiva? Gee, if it was then it be OK for us don't you think?

BINGO!!!!!!! Need I say more? Well, probably would't hurt to spell this out for those that need it . . .

"OF COURSE, IF IT IS GOING GOOD FOR AUCTIVA . . . iT MUSTBE GOING GOOD FOR US TOO . .."

That's a BIG no~brainer . . . BINGO!

BTW: Living in the midwest, I see no pictures in my listings . .. but just got an e-mail from my Mother - who lives in the Pacific NW, and she said that I had pictures in my listings on her computer . . . So it sounds like we're UP - and coming soon ~ to a neighborhood near you!
quote:
Myself, I have a high end factory Pontiac 4 Speed Shifter ending in about an hour and a half . .. yeah, I know. "why did I list it to end today?" . .. Well, because I can be a Doo-Dah, I'm getting old and forgetful, whatever else . . . .
Byt the way, most were like me & listed today because the move was supposed to take place initially last Thursday (and then Friday), not this Monday. So, some of us are forgetting the original dates involved. Some of us TRIED to plan around this garbage.
I immedaitely stopped using Auctiva when the first move was annouced and went back to my free photo host and turbo lister. That has worked just fine.

I would suggest that until things are runnign smoothly, not to try and use Auctiva, as they are still ironing out the bugs after the move.

Auctiva is a great service and normally works very well. Have patience.
quote:
This is not true. I was here listing Friday, and saw nothing. I don't do pop up pages, they are block.

Me too, and I have a couple of firewalls + spamkillers + virusthingers, and a penchant to ignore things that are trying to get my attention when I am wanting to be busy doing something else - But Auctiva, THEY MADE ME notice that something was going on...and that's a pretty good feat - lol!, but I have had an "ALERT" notice blinking bright at the top of EVERY Auctiva page the last ... quite a few days - and it was no "Pop-Up" either - it was html - 'ON the page. And I don'think Auctiva has any time or the objective to be partial when passing out the e-mails or by having ALERTS on everyones page,,,???

And it should be apparant that it is getting quite a bit harder to be blaming other things or people . . .

quote:
I took my image problems to ebay help and they said as long as my listings are associated with auctiva that I should contact auctiva not ebay.

That's a Serious NO-BRAINER there too .... So, just why would you bother eBay with this problem? Take responsibility that you are a Doo-Dah just like me, and either doesn't keep track of the days or dates, or you just plain didn't plan ahead . . .
quote:
Originally posted by hippophile1:
I use tinypic.com to manually insert my photo's when it looks like auctiva is not doing the job. This works for items that do not yet have a bid. Otherwise, you can add the url to the photo in the ADD TO DISCRIPTION box. It's better than nothing until the site is up again.

Yeah, I don't think that works when there's just a few hours left and the listing is fixed price. I tried to do that with my listings earlier, and I didn't see a way to upload photos. Although, I could be wrong. It's been so long since I've listed directly from Ebay.
quote:
Originally posted by Peggy 2:
quote:
quote:

I for one would never use auctiva as checkout. I did once and what a mess, they don't combine auctions for your buyers are you. Buyer don't understand why they are not getting just one invoice and combine shipping. With ebay check out you can go into one of the winners auction and it will combine all their wins together. Note eBay will NOT do auctiva checkouts if you had them set to do it already. You have to turn auctiva checkout off first and eBay will not touch the ones they did have. But will do the new ones after that. I been there. No, No way will auctiva ever do my checkouts again!

Thanks Peggy, I wondered a while back why I couldn't get a few to combine on one invoice. Thanks for the info, I appreciate that. So once were able to access our page info. I shut off the checkout on Auctiva? Will I still be able to purchase insurance through Auctiva? IF I disable their checkout?
Denia, as you quoted below, it also stated 12 hours. What's up? It's been nearly 24 now. They also stated two hours it will be up, that's been about 4 now. Your auctions that end this evening, GOOOOOD LUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! It's not all about the auctions selling its about wanting to list to make money! No listings no money! Yeah, use ebay, well if you want to pay an extra $.10 each auction for scheduling.

[Why can't all you winers see this? I have over 150 listings affected by this, but I'm not complaining. I made sure that none of my Auctions would end until this evening, and didn't bother to list high-dollar auctions just in case. They've been warning us for over a week, if anyone is to blame, it's yourselves. ]Originally posted by Denia:
quote:
Originally posted by cavaleriesoldaat:

Then you must have time and money to burn. I need to be able to sell to stay on EBAY!!!![/QUOTE]
Well...there ya go. When it's all about money, you get what you get. You people need to understand the plan B plan. Take care of it yourself, the sky's not falling, you're not dead, you didn't lose your lifes fortune. Crap happens all the time, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and if you add up a life time of that it evens out. Twelve hours, so what? Twelve hours is an estimate, how in the ____ do you think they know how long it's going to take. Does Bush know how long this war is going to take? AND NOW...IT'S ALL BACK TO NORMAL. Son of a gun...all that bitchin' for what? NOTHING. Learn the plan B method of life and remember, ignorance of the law is no excuse.
quote:
Originally posted by rogue1971:
I read something about checkout, am I to understand that an auction listed through auctica must be paid for through auctiva checkout? I'm new and not familiar with the process, and with the site down I cant go read about it

No, you don't have to use Auctiva's checkout but their checkout defaults to being ON when you sign up. So if you don't want to use it, you have to go in and turn it off.
quote:
Well...there ya go. When it's all about money, you get what you get. You people need to understand the plan B plan. Take care of it yourself, the sky's not falling, you're not dead, you didn't lose your lifes fortune. Crap happens all the time, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and if you add up a life time of that it evens out. Twelve hours, so what? Twelve hours is an estimate, how in the ____ do you think they know how long it's going to take. Does Bush know how long this war is going to take? AND NOW...IT'S ALL BACK TO NORMAL. Son of a gun...all that bitchin' for what? NOTHING. Learn the plan B method of life and remember, ignorance of the law is no excuse.

What a juvenile response. And NO, it's not all back to normal...nothing has changed for me. Still no pictures, no showcase, nothing. For those of you who things are back to normal for you seem to have nothing to say except rag on the rest of us who don't have normal functions yet and pop off with immature responses. At the same time it seems to be the FREE customers who have service restored. Some of us here actually PAY for Auctiva and do not get it for free. I think we have a right to complain if we aren't getting the service we pay for, while you customers who get the service for free are getting service restored before the rest of us and tell the paying customers to shut up. Why would I expect someone to have no class who uses the service for free and can't appreciate the situation the paying customers are in. This isn't a simple hobby for some of us...it's a business....we have employees...with families and bills to pay....forgive us if we have concern that others are getting back the free service and some of us who pay for it aren't getting anything yet.
I am realy crazy also I pay for the srvice, and I seem not have gotten the email message, so I was planning on posting, why dose it seem that all the FREE people are up and we folks who have been here a long time and paid, just get blowen off. I live through all the updates and paid then too, I think that this may be a great update of the system and it should work better, but I would like to have had a lot more warning that this was going to take place.I hope tommorow is a better day for Auctiva, Beter get some star bucks get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by avanteguardeinc:
quote:

What a juvenile response. And NO, it's not all back to normal...nothing has changed for me. Still no pictures, no showcase, nothing. For those of you who things are back to normal for you seem to have nothing to say except rag on the rest of us who don't have normal functions yet and pop off with immature responses. At the same time it seems to be the FREE customers who have service restored. Some of us here actually PAY for Auctiva and do not get it for free. I think we have a right to complain if we aren't getting the service we pay for, while you customers who get the service for free are getting service restored before the rest of us and tell the paying customers to shut up. Why would I expect someone to have no class who uses the service for free and can't appreciate the situation the paying customers are in. This isn't a simple hobby for some of us...it's a business....we have employees...with families and bills to pay....forgive us if we have concern that others are getting back the free service and some of us who pay for it aren't getting anything yet.
quote:
mysterhalloween
Posted March 07, 2006 11:44 AM

Geew whiz! Maybe not everybody got there emails... I know I didnt get a single one.. But maybe also not everybody saw the alert that was posted, and logged only into today and couldnt... I hate people who jump the gun and automatically think that they know it all and they dont! You dont know everybodys situation, and may or maynot have gotten a notice.. so chill pal.
quote:
Geew whiz! Maybe not everybody got there emails... I know I didnt get a single one.. But maybe also not everybody saw the alert that was posted, and logged only into today and couldnt... I hate people who jump the gun and automatically think that they know it all and they dont! You dont know everybodys situation, and may or maynot have gotten a notice.. so chill pal.

Ditto Rhonda, I totally agree with you....people like mysterhalloween who behave in such a juvenile manner without a clue, and using even insinuated foul language have no business here. He makes the assumption that Auctiva is free for everyone which it is not, and he assumes to know everyone's situation. I am a paying, subscription based Auctiva customer at $50 per month, so he can jump off with his comments. Anyone who can't conduct themselves in a semi-professional manner should cork it unless they have something to offer. Allowing the bulk of us to moan about our problems all day on here has helped us offer some support to each other, and those that have a problem with that should butt out. Some of us have legitimate businesses dependent on Auctiva that go far beyond simply being a hobby. Nothing is working for me yet Rhonda, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything is back on track for you soon.
Well, I read the Alert; planned around it - and advised customers on my email list that I would be listing new items this evening, starting about 7 p.m. EST. Well, I went through and did my listings, only to find out that there is no sign of them on ebay; yes, I was aware of the switch to a new server, yes I planned around it, and YES it was supposed to have been completed WAY before now! This isn't just a matter of photos not showing up (which many of mine aren't yet, BTW) - these are listings which I HOPE don't show up as starting when I submitted them, since they haven't actually shown up as posted to ebay. I also pay for an independent photo host, but in this case it doesn't matter - the entire listing is floating around in the ethernet somewhere!
Thank you, Auctive, for a wonderful free service. . .and I know y'all are working like crazy to iron out the bugs. AND I don't appreciate being flamed because I'm frustrated that the service isn't back up and running within 24 hours of when they said they would be!
My listings are showing up on ebay, but I can't sign in on my Auctiva to list. It keeps telling me Server Error in'/' application <customErrors mode="OFF"/> . So even though I get it FREE, it's still not up here in Michigan completely. The only way I'm getting to the boards is through my email. I need to list also, but am waiting with patience. Keep it going guys, your doing a good job, can't wait to use it again.
quote:
What's juvenile is paying for something that everyone else gets for free. I'll tell ya what else is juvenile, gettin' spittin' hot mad at the truth. Truth hurts doughnut? Stop whining, go help yourself and work on a plan B. Re-read my post and get enlightened

The service was NOT free years ago when I started using Auctiva you moron and as a premium member I can't use the services of the free site, and have much more available to me than the free site does, so thanks for making assumptions once again. Auctiva was a completely fee based site way back when. So this "truth" you speek of is something you know nothing about, so shall we go back to your immature behavior once again ? You assume to know everything, about every user here, and know each unique situation and you mouth off about it instead of trying to be helpful. People like you only complicate the situation and add fuel to the fire. Everyone here is frustrated enough and you seem to take joy in chiming in on it. Since you have a plan B as you speak of, that should mean everything is working fine for you and you should have no need to come here.....that tells me you are only coming here to be a nuisance. If you have any common sense then you yourself know that is quite juvenile. I suspect you will respond with something useless and prove my point. It's always the people who get something for free that have no appreciation for the rest of us who have to shell out the bucks for it.
I keep getting the following error whe i try to save/schedule an auction??? Pl help

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
quote:
At the same time it seems to be the FREE customers who have service restored. Some of us here actually PAY for Auctiva and do not get it for free.

Somehow before i even looked to see who wrote this I KNEW WHO , because you have reminded us ALL over the boards that you are a PAYING customer and above us lowly peon free customers !
Just because we havent reached the upper echelon of Auctiva that you obviously believe you belong to , does not make us any more or less important than you , and Please get over yourself and the fact that you PAY for service , just get yourself a siggy , "avanteguardeinc" The One Who Pays For Auctiva .
are you like the guy who tells the police "you cant arrest me , i pay your salary , dont you know who i am ???????"

its not in my nature to go off like this but really , it cant be helped , they are working on it and it seems there are so many ingrates here whining about whats happening , its freekin ebay , its NOT the end of the world , yes we all lost some money , and i can see why the subscribers are upset , but fact is you are paying for extra options that arent available to us peons , NOT for the right to whine over something that has been scheduled for weeks !
I really need to get some listing going , but im not going to sit here and fret all day , go clean a closet , call your mom ,walk your dog , it will still be here when you get back !
WOW, I guess that sums it up.. Excellent...

quote:
Originally posted by LostNYaEyez:
quote:
At the same time it seems to be the FREE customers who have service restored. Some of us here actually PAY for Auctiva and do not get it for free.

Somehow before i even looked to see who wrote this I KNEW WHO , because you have reminded us ALL over the boards that you are a PAYING customer and above us lowly peon free customers !
Just because we havent reached the upper echelon of Auctiva that you obviously believe you belong to , does not make us any more or less important than you , and Please get over yourself and the fact that you PAY for service , just get yourself a siggy , "avanteguardeinc" The One Who Pays For Auctiva .
are you like the guy who tells the police "you cant arrest me , i pay your salary , dont you know who i am ???????"

its not in my nature to go off like this but really , it cant be helped , they are working on it and it seems there are so many ingrates here whining about whats happening , its freekin ebay , its NOT the end of the world , yes we all lost some money , and i can see why the subscribers are upset , but fact is you are paying for extra options that arent available to us peons , NOT for the right to whine over something that has been scheduled for weeks !
I really need to get some listing going , but im not going to sit here and fret all day , go clean a closet , call your mom ,walk your dog , it will still be here when you get back !
hi, i listed around 7 tonight and my listings still aren't on ebay. I don't know what is going on with it. The day is about over and they said it would be done today. I lost a lot of sales this past week because 58 of my auctions that i listed with auctiva the pictures did not show up on the auction. They showed up when i created the auction but when they posted they weren't there. So disappointing after paying all the fees and no item for the buyers to see. I didn't know the problem was there until today when almost all the listings were ending. I had listed them last tuesday. Now i tried to list a few and hit Post/Save which was to post right away. But they didnt.
I'm on the E. Coast and it was working fine and fast about 2 hours ago and I managed to get 4 ads written and scheduled. And then I, too, started getting the 'runtime error' every which way I turned. Hopefully, they'll have all the bits and pieces back together by tomorrow. But it's GREAT....ABSOLUTELY GREAT that the pics are back up on my Ebay ads. In the meantime, I guess I'll just relist some things and stop worrying over when I can list and schedule. It's a shame to see so many people getting 'aggrivated' on this board. It ALMOST makes you not want to 'contribute'!
quote:
Originally posted by aspenxtreme:
Enough for today... Say a prayer that all will better in the morning... Lets all have a beer and call it a night.. ""The sun will come up tomorrow""..

Keep workign Auctiva techs, You can do it, we are almost there.....

YOUR so right, thats what I'm doing. Goodnight all, things WILL get better whether we pay for it or not. Cheers!! Keep on, keeping on Auctiva.
quote:

I have in no way elevated myself to a level above the free subscribers. If you have paid any attention to what I have previously posted you would know that. The free users are losing money just like the paying users. It's a FEW of the free subscribers who are the ones ranting about those of us who have to pay for the service that have ticked me off. The paying customers have been around a LOT longer than the free users since there was no free service when we subscribed and it seems we are the ones who had NO notice whatsoever about the issues that would arise because we don't have to go to the website to post or whatever like the free subscribers do. I am the first one to help around here if someone needs it and give advice or support when necessary, but it's those few freebie users who run off at the mouth with childish remarks which aren't necessary. The paying subscribers don't need to keep being told to shut up when we come here to find out what is going on because this is a free service. It's the only place we were able to get to in order to discover what the problem was. You freebie users had the option of the "alert" which we did not. You don't think paying subscribers were entitled to a notification somehow as well since we don't have to come to the site to log on and post, thereby seeing the alert ? This isn't about anyone being any beter than anyone else. It's supposed to be a forum for us to help each other out and offer support, but instead a few people have a need to make immature comments and assume to know everyone's situation. My closet was clean to start with by the way, but thanks for suggesting you know a better way for me to spend my time than to sit here waiting to to make sure things are up and running so I can tell my employees to come to work tomorrow. I worry about other peoples livelihood too, not just my own.
quote:
avanteguardeinc . . . Geez What a DICK .. .oh, excuse me . .. that is your name isn't it . .. .Dick?

I'm not entitled to the same notification that the free subscribers are and that makes me a dick ? I get called names because I pay for the service and as you can see from several other posts other paying subscribers had no notification as well ? That makes me a dick ? I suggest we help each other out and that makes me a dick ? I bet if all of you who are filled with this hostility were paying for the service you'd be singing a different tune. Sorry that I didn't realize you walk in my shoes.
Free or pay, this service plays with other people's money, and should be better managed. They sent us all emails a while back about their "improved" customer support. Right. As for piratelady et. al., you should cancel the original posts or they WILL list twice (and you'll be charged twice). if you can't cancel them, all you can do is wait until the site starts working again (just don't hold your breath).
quote:
Free or pay, this service plays with other people's money, and should be better managed. They sent us all emails a while back about their "improved" customer support. Right. As for piratelady et. al., you should cancel the original posts or they WILL list twice (and you'll be charged twice). if you can't cancel them, all you can do is wait until the site starts working again (just don't hold your breath).

Well my time for complaining is about to end, because right now it seems everything started working. I haven't tested everything, but my pictures and showcase are working (for the time being). As far as the suggestion to piratelady I agree from my own past experience. I have a huge batch scheduled to list withthe last server upgrade that failed to post. I was told to cancel the batch and post manually or post the batch using local scheduler. I did that, and the next day the batch posted. I had to cancel the duplicate listings and eBay would not credit me for the fees which was not small change. Granted, everything may work out fine for you since it seems that often people having the same issues end up having different results. I'd just pay close attention to whatever you have scheduled and maybe try to have a little more patience (did I say that ?) and see if the batch ends up posting. My only issue regarding the free vs. paying Auctiva members is that it seems the issues are always fixed first for the free subscribers. Everyone is important to the success of Auctiva otherwise they wouldn't have started offering a free service in addition to the already up and running fee based service. I DID receive an e-mail that mentioned and praised the new server provider, but no where did it mention the possibility of problems nor did it suggest there could be any issues at all. This does not seem to be the same e-mail notification that the free subscribers received because some have posted segments and the text is different than what I received. I am sorry if that makes me seem like a jerk for having an issue with that, but anyone who is using the service for free would certainly have a different view point if they were paying for the service. Hopefully we will all wake up tomorrow and it will be as if none of this happened (I am open to be slapped if I am jinxing it). The guys (and gals if there are any) at Auctiva are undoubtably working their rear ends off to fix all of this. After all they have to deal with us too eventually...and I suspect they don't want to lose any customers, free subscribers or paying subscribers.
quote:
I'm not entitled to the same notification that the free subscribers are and that makes me a dick ? I get called names because I pay for the service and as you can see from several other posts other paying subscribers had no notification as well ? That makes me a dick ? I suggest we help each other out and that makes me a dick ? I bet if all of you who are filled with this hostility were paying for the service you'd be singing a different tune. Sorry that I didn't realize you walk in my shoes.

I am a free member, and I never got any e-mails...JUst chill and wait it out... Or get out if you prefer...Every site has its glitches, eBay is certainly no exception..especially recently...
To PirateLady:

Go to the upper menu up on the top of your screen. See where it says "My Account"? Click that. After you do, it will say "Checkout Options" or something to that effect under it - when you click that, there will be a little checkbox right at the top for turning off the Auctiva checkout.

Hope this helps! Good luck! Smile

-Fox
quote:
Originally posted by piratelady:
Can someone tell me where to turn off the Auctiva checkout? Finally found my way around ebay and now having to learn this too. lol
Thanks!

After you log in, click on the My Account tab (upper right corner), find the checkout settings, and uncheck the box so that the Auctiva Checkout is off. Hope that helps!

When Auctiva comes back on, I've got to double check my settings, too, because it seems that Auctiva has sent out emails about the server move, etc., yet I'm not getting any emails from them, so I figure I must have goofed on some setting configuration.

I have seen the little Alert button and I read the community forums, so these "down times" aren't something that has caught me off guard, thankfully. Like everyone else, I wish Auctiva wasn't "down" but I'll be patient 'til it is back up and running.
Oops! I hit return too soon. Another thing I've learned from this: A person can get free picture hosting from Photobucket.com. Another thing about pictures, you can save them in a file in your computer and put up one for the gallery, or add some for $.15 each, of course. eBay has free "picture show" now.

Once Auctiva gets running right again, Auctiva will add your gallery photo to their slide show automatically.

I did list some things in eBay and used their picture services, paid extra; then, finally, just started using one picture like I used to. People are still selling items on eBay with only one picture.

It is a good idea to not have "all your eggs in one basket," as someone already pointed out.

I feel for the Auctiva crew. I know how complicated it is just trying to get an unfamiliar computer program to work, like Word, and how long it takes me just to LIST items. Imagine what it must be like to try to actually SET UP and PROGRAM everything to work!! I love you, Auctiva. You have made many of my auctions very PRETTY!! Thanks for all you do!
Ya Know, I've done customer service for a nationwide financial services company, and there were times the computers were down; the big professional computer services company worked on it overnight, and, sometimes, we were just sent home.

Other times, the company arbitrarily closed down a customer service branch office before being ramped up to handle the usual amount of calls. Our location was inundated and overwhelmed with calls, and the customer wait-time was 20 - 40 minutes. "Professional" companies aren't perfect, either, and, believe me, their only motivation was profit; they didn't give a rip about the harm their mistakes caused the customer. All they cared about was how fast you could get on and off the phone. If you actually took the time required to actually solve a complex financial snafu, you would be in trouble for taking too long. I'll take Auctiva and eBay any day.
quote:
Ya Know, I've done customer service for a nationwide financial services company, and there were times the computers were down; the big professional computer services company worked on it overnight, and, sometimes, we were just sent home.

Very well put ,this is what they do and they are working to get it resolved , NOW KC425 i assume Ebay is what you do ?
Well please tell me what is stopping you from listing auctions , are you completely unable to work around auctiva ? surely you can write up an auction and dont have to completely rely on auctiva to do it all for you ?

No thats not it , is it , you would rather sit here all night trying to stir up trouble , its going to be boring when auctiva gets back up and you have to actually get back to work ?
avanteguardeinc . . . Geez What a DICK .. .oh, excuse me . .. that is your name isn't it . .. .Dick?

Maybe, if you don't want people to assume at your name - you should take better care with YOUR hostility . . .and YOUR name calling - I apologise - it is just really something - Bad Vibes you could call it - your aura sucks because of your attitude - and I had just about had enouogh of your complaining in such a hostile way . . . it made me think about how people originally got their names in "ye olden times" . . . "Cook" - "Taylor" - "Baker" - "Dick" Again my apologies - But you should understand ... you probably had to grow up around all kinds of Hostile, Complaining, Blaming etc, to be that way yourself.... maybe you can remember what it was like to have to be around and put up with that sort of behavior and how offensive it is to some of us - it's a very nauseating spectacle to have to go through as a spectator!
YOUR A IDIOT!!!
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bobmill:
Well, I read all the posts. I was not able to post auctions last night so that cost me money.

Bid deal! I'll get it back in a couple of days just by increasing the number of listings each night.

The Auctiva folks are good people and, for those of you who cannot stop your constant whining, I suggest you pay hundreds or thousands of dollars to MarketWorks or Channel Advisor or even the scum-sucking maggot encrusted vermin at Andale.

And in particular, for the "genius" with the "Shut Up" emmission, It would appear that you are a jobernowl who, while logodaedalus are incompossible with the standards here and are certainly not someone we would want to grok supernaculum.

Clapping! Standing ovation!!
I have been trying since last night to try and get some more stuff listed but I can only get as far as the Title...it keeps saying that the category section is being worked on and try back in a few minutes. I have been trying since 7PM last night..it is now 6PM next day...almost 24 hours and still cannot get past putting it in a Category. Anyone else having the same pronlem? Any ideas when this will all be over with? I had 20 auctions close with no bids...I guess because there was nothing to see. I also was never notified of any move from Auctiva...otherwise I wouldn't of listed and wasted all the money I am now paying to eBay for closed auctions with no bids. Simply a frustrating situation. They should of just closed the whole site down for maintenance like some many other sites do, which would of forced everyone to use alternative third party listers. Losing money is not my cup of tea! kingcare
THANK YOU STAFF, even with the down time it was not that bad. Only with trials do we move forward to better and more efficent listings. It seems that most of the problems that most had they expected!!!! What you believe you will achieve, or "as a man thinketh in his heart" that is which he shall receive. We did not expect problems and therefore we had piece. And yes we do make a living on ebay, but the down time will be made-up in a greater way. We had a ton of sales from our store today, which I believe is the beginning of more to come. So take heart everyone, the mountain you had to climb has a better view at the top.
THANK YOU everyone at Auctiva for progressing forward and doing what you believed was the best direction.
I really appreciate Auctiva compared to many others that I have use, even in the down time.

It is kind of like complaining about American, till you visit a third world country. You are back kissing the ground when you arrive home.
Blessins to everyone
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Brandon S.:
Seamist Cape Cod,

Thanks for the post. We do appreciate comments like these, especially during a stressful time like now.

Auctiva Support Cool

You guys are doing a great job!

Everything went just a planned for me today, uploaded pics and sent my listings off to ebay without any problems - cept for a few runtime errors that quickly went away.

Pages are moving much faster and images on ebay are coming up nice and quick!

Thanks again for caring enough to make a change for the better instead of ignoring the problems. I'm confident Auctiva is the place to be Smile
It was a tough decision, and we knew that we would upset people. But we also knew it was the correct decision, to take the time now to upgrade to ensure that we had plenty of ceiling for both our current customers and the growth we forecast for years to come.

Many times the right decision is the hardest to make. It is pretty tough to have everyone working 20+ hour days and then read the posts from people complaining about how we don't care about our customers. I do understand the pain this is causing and every single Auctiva employee would love for this move to be over, but I think everyone should remember that we are all in this together. I mean, we don't win unless YOU, our customers win.
Last edited by auctivabillb
It's it amazing that a company can provide a WONDERFUL, FREE service that saves ebay sellers lots of money, and then when that company decides to upgrade and make things even better, many people can only complain and moan!

Anyone who reads the news and community board KNEW this was happening. I simply stopped using Autiva for a week or so, and went back to a free photo host and Ebay's Turbo Lister. I am astounded that some users can actually COMPLAIN.....

Auctiva, THANK YOU for working so hard to improve your site for those of us that have stuck by you all along and appreciate your efforts.

L Smile
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Bill B.:
It was a tough decision, and we knew that we would upset people. But we also knew it was the correct decision, to take the time now to upgrade to ensure that we had plenty of ceiling for both our current customers and the growth we forecast for years to come.

Many times the right decision is the hardest to make. It is pretty tough to have everyone working 20+ hour days and then read everyone complaining here. I do understand there pain, but I think everyone should remember that we are all in this together. I mean, we don't win unless all of our customers win.

Just as an FYI Feedback
I agree with the previous post. Things were much faster this eve.
I am now, however getting runtime errors again Smile
quote:
Originally posted by DCJP Company:
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Bill B.:

Many times the right decision is the hardest to make. It is pretty tough to have everyone working 20+ hour days and then read everyone complaining here. I do understand there pain, but I think everyone should remember that we are all in this together. I mean, we don't win unless all of our customers win.

Just as an FYI Feedback
I agree with the previous post. Things were much faster this eve.
I am now, however getting runtime errors again Smile

As quickly as they came, the runtime errors are gone.
Magic...
Thanks Smile
I just posted 4 listings to ebay with no problems. Everything worked MUCH FASTER, with loading pics and the whole shabang! I am very pleased. The only problem I am having is that the window is still showing only 8 items..which I am sure will be fixed before long.

Great job to all those at Auctiva who have worked so hard making the switch, and a big THANK YOU for all of your hard work!!

Blessing, Yvette Wink
I'm not experiencing that problem, but I can't use eBay's bulk relister. I get an API error when I try. I can relist each item individually, but that takes hours instead of minutes. I don't know if it's related to Auctiva's server changes, but whatever it is I hope it's fixed soon.
Thanks for everything Auctiva!

quote:
Originally posted by Zypies:
I just tried to edit my pictures but they won't load. The edit/crop page is just blank. Anyone experiencing that issue?

Thanks, Dale
quote:
Originally posted by lmdean:
It's it amazing that a company can provide a WONDERFUL, FREE service that saves ebay sellers lots of money, and then when that company decides to upgrade and make things even better, many people can only complain and moan!

Anyone who reads the news and community board KNEW this was happening. I simply stopped using Autiva for a week or so, and went back to a free photo host and Ebay's Turbo Lister. I am astounded that some users can actually COMPLAIN.....

Auctiva, THANK YOU for working so hard to improve your site for those of us that have stuck by you all along and appreciate your efforts.

L Smile

To Jeff, Mike and all of the others associated with Auctiva, I want to also say I agree with Imdean and add a big thank you for the hard work put into the switch. I have no doubt that our frustrations can't begin to compare with what you felt when things did not go as planned, and you have handled it all with grace.

Best wishes for the future...I am sure it will be great, and I intend to be here. Smile
Jeff, Again I am sorry for not being perfect in my thread selection. You must be very tired, as I am. All I am still saying is that I can't edit my pictures when I pull up Manage Images. A computer teach(

Jeff, I continue to tell you that I am sorry for upsetting you. You are tired, as well as I am tired of this situation. I paid a computer tech last night a great amount of money to come to my home to check my computer, and , he cleaned my cache. I still can't edit my pictures and pull up the picture when I go to Manage Images. You are customer srvice! I should not be treated as You are treating me unfairly telling me not to write so much and to clean my cache when it is clean. Check the threads and some others write every other thread. I am so sorry that I can't solve my listing problem myself. I can assure you that I never even pulled up thes threads until this upgrading flopped and left so many people in a mess, and, if I can ever get to listing again and my pictures up I will NEVER bother you again, Poor reflection of Auctiva's customer servce!!!

and some people write all day. I would NEVER

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
We're behind on updating. We need to catch up for the time we weren't updating as well as current activity. Much of this is caused by limitations on us by eBay on how much data we can get from their site. I've posted on that topic before. The amount they let us update is not on par with the size of Auctiva. Their quotas are built for midget sized developers. We need to work with them on that to find a solution, but keep in mind they move like snails so a speedy resolution isn't likely.

How does Vendio, Marketworks and Channeladvisor get by using these data quotas? Are they licensed for the API at a different level?
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Jeff:
quote:
and you have handled it all with grace.
That and 38 hours without sleep for several of us. I started to fade after about 30 but quickly caught a second wind surprisingly. I started out with a lot of coffee but after that initial coffee I went pretty much caffine free the rest of the way. It must have been the adrenalin after that.

Some of the extra time was the result of changing settings on all our computers to handle our new redundant Cisco firewalls and redundant Dell switches we put in at the same time as the move. Steps towards making the site faster and less prone to going down if a single important piece of equipment such as a firewall or switch fails.

Jeff, I hope you are getting some well deserved sleep!

Thanks for working so hard and for caring about your business and your customers Smile
Smile As a newbie both to EBay and Auctiva, I watched from the sidelines and tried to be patient. Some drats and darns escaped but I chose to use this FREE service. My daughter is a web designer and programmer and I know from her own trials that it all takes time.I am determined to try and learn some of this for myself and I am very happy to be able to avail myself of the free services provided here, it saves $$ for me in my listings. Even though some time was lost there were other options if we decided to hunt them out. When improvements are made and down time is necessary, so be it, whether we read,missed or didn't receive notification doesn't change the fact that it is free and it is our choice to use this service( not speaking to the clients that pay) I too was having trouble downloading, editing and creating an ad this morning, quess what? I came, I read and I conquered lol. Did the old thing with clearing cache and all is well now! I am looking forward to learning a ton of things here, thanks to all who come with positive and helpful tips and thanks to Auctiva!
Are any of you having these problems? (Cache cleard late last night). I create similar and it won't go to browse for pics, won't go to "Full Size Editor" to change descriptions and if I click on Text it stays there and won't go anywhere else. I go to bottom and save. I then bring up same listing to edit and everything works until I hit save and it give run time error and all is lost. That the shortest I can make this. Please let me kow if I haven't been clear. Any and all advise from voices of experience since server change accepted.
quote:
Originally posted by betty122243:
Jeff, Again I am sorry for not being perfect in my thread selection. You must be very tired, as I am. All I am still saying is that I can't edit my pictures when I pull up Manage Images. A computer teach(

Jeff, I continue to tell you that I am sorry for upsetting you. You are tired, as well as I am tired of this situation. I paid a computer tech last night a great amount of money to come to my home to check my computer, and , he cleaned my cache. I still can't edit my pictures and pull up the picture when I go to Manage Images. You are customer srvice! I should not be treated as You are treating me unfairly telling me not to write so much and to clean my cache when it is clean. Check the threads and some others write every other thread. I am so sorry that I can't solve my listing problem myself. I can assure you that I never even pulled up thes threads until this upgrading flopped and left so many people in a mess, and, if I can ever get to listing again and my pictures up I will NEVER bother you again, Poor reflection of Auctiva's customer servce!!!

and some people write all day. I would NEVER

Let me preface this with, I have no affiliation with Auctiva, other than the fact that I am a user of the service. This is my opinion. If you have to pay a Computer Tech to clean your browser cache, you probably shouldn't be using this service or eBay for that matter. I know this is going to irk some people who think that those of us who are computer literate are jerks for saying such things, but I know nothing about accounting and wouldn't think an Accountant telling me that I'm better off not doing accounting myself is being a jerk.

You and every other person that uses Auctiva have the ability to list through eBay. No one is twisting your arm telling you, "In order to post auctions on eBay, you must use Auctiva's service.". Anyone who pays the slightest bit of attention to Auctiva, especially when it is as critical as people are making it out to be, would have known about the imminent server move and the fact that it was delayed 5 days from the initial date it was scheduled.

Most people have no idea what a monumental task was just accomplished in less than 2 days because they know nothing about what it takes to accomplish such a task. If you did, you would be praising Auctiva for its accomplishment rather than moaning and complaining about the site being down for 30+ hours. If I were the person offering you a free service and had to put up with your incessant complaints, I'd tell you to take a hike because you are probably more trouble than you are worth as a user.
quote:
Originally posted by leahyrlw:
Are any of you having these problems? (Cache cleard late last night). I create similar and it won't go to browse for pics, won't go to "Full Size Editor" to change descriptions and if I click on Text it stays there and won't go anywhere else. I go to bottom and save. I then bring up same listing to edit and everything works until I hit save and it give run time error and all is lost. That the shortest I can make this. Please let me kow if I haven't been clear. Any and all advise from voices of experience since server change accepted.
To bartonsbargain, I never thought my request for would go this far---I am a regular person, just enjoying eBay after retiring and did enjoy Auctiva, and hope to enjoy it again. I really don't think that you have to know this, but, I got a tech to come and do that because I wanted Auctiva to know that it was done right. Yes, I do it all the time, but, I had some other things for him to correct on the computer as well. I am so blessed that I don't know everything that there is to know, and I came always call for help. But, more importantly, I am proud that I stay out of other people's business. Truly, this has gone TOO Far. I am a very nice person, manage of 500 employees for 31 years, and very, very successful I have never known anything like this with what I hae gone through not being able to list on Auctiva. If I choose to have a computer tech to clean my cache, I can do it!!!!
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.