Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Frown SAME PROBLEM HERE! I've been trying to list some auctions for the past hour and when I did the bulk edit to change the auction duration it erased all of my check marks in my shipping section. Now I have to go back and edit each auction individually. GRRRRRRRR... On top of that the site has been extremely slow today. Anyway, I hope they fix it soon!
Hi Community,

Thanks for everyone's help in bringing this issue to our attention. We are experiecing some technical difficulties with some of web servers, which is why you are experiencing the problems described in this thread.

Our IT department is currently working to resolve this problem, and we anticipate the Auctiva website will be fully accessible within the next 5-10 minutes.

-Mike
Hi 1960srw,

The problem that was mentioned in this thread only lasted about 20 minutes so, since you have been unable to access Auctiva or Sellathon for such an extended period of time, I believe you are probably being affected by a different problem.

If you are still experiencing this problem, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page:

http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.