Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Sue,

I just tested this functionality using both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and I was unable to reproduce the behavior you are describing. Therefore, this issue can most likely be resolved by clearing your browser cache via the following process:

Mozilla Firefox 2+:
1) Select "Clear Private Date" from the "Tools" menu
2) Ensure that "Cache" and "Cookies" are selected
3) Click the "Clear Private Data Now" button

Internet Explorer 7.0:
1) Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu
2) Click the "Delete Cookies" and "Delete Files" buttons

Please ensure that only one browser window is open while clearing your cache or it may not empty properly. Once you have cleared your cache, please close and re-open your web browser to ensure the new settings take effect.

If you are still experiencing this problem after clearing your browser cache, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Mike D.:
Hi Sue,

I just tested this functionality using both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and I was unable to reproduce the behavior you are describing. Therefore, this issue can most likely be resolved by clearing your browser cache via the following process:

Mozilla Firefox 2+:
1) Select "Clear Private Date" from the "Tools" menu
2) Ensure that "Cache" and "Cookies" are selected
3) Click the "Clear Private Data Now" button

Internet Explorer 7.0:
1) Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu
2) Click the "Delete Cookies" and "Delete Files" buttons

Please ensure that only one browser window is open while clearing your cache or it may not empty properly. Once you have cleared your cache, please close and re-open your web browser to ensure the new settings take effect.

If you are still experiencing this problem after clearing your browser cache, please file a support request using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Your site still isn't working - can't add pictures...
Still cant remove or add pictures after following your procedure in firefox and IE. One improvement before when i clicked on add an image it just went to a white page with nothing and just sat there forever now the auctiva image file does come up but when i click on an image a 1 appears briefly followed by a 2 then i hit "done" and nothing happens the image never transfers to the listing thxs dave

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.