Skip to main content

I have not been able to get into the listing pages today and could not do so last night. All other pages seem to come up. Am I missing an alert? Cannot figure out why this is happening - caches are clear. Missed the 10 cent listing sale and now can't list the items I had planned for yesterday! Please tell me what is going on and when I can expect to be able to continue doing business here.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yes, auctiva cost a lot of people a lot of money yesterday. They said a mistake was made but I don't know what that mistake was. It wasn't a server error. I logged in this morning to see if I could play catch up from last nights fiasco and looks like I can't. Perhaps when ebay announces they are doing a listing sale, auctiva management should make the call not to deploy changes or uploads for that day.
Thanks - at least somebody is answering Smile I've just been over on the ebay stores board and it looks like the glitchiness is catching. Stores getting whacked, features not working, just zany bizarro stuff happening today. I think the mega listing sale blew up everything. I got a listing done (store type) here and it looked good, then when I went to post it the page said it had failed and now it is on eBay? whew loopy logic somewhere Smile
quote:
Originally posted by dogstar932:
Well, I was WRONG again! Auctiva says it is posted but it is NOT on eBay and when I tried to get it to go there I got the warning that it is already up? Don't know what to do but sit here and lose more money today - had the whole day's work planned and can't do any of it. Very sad.
if it truly did post, you should have gotten an email from ebay saying that it did.
quote:
Originally posted by wayoutwest:
quote:
Originally posted by dogstar932:
Well, I was WRONG again! Auctiva says it is posted but it is NOT on eBay and when I tried to get it to go there I got the warning that it is already up? Don't know what to do but sit here and lose more money today - had the whole day's work planned and can't do any of it. Very sad.
if it truly did post, you should have gotten an email from ebay saying that it did.

Not necessarily. I did some "send to auction" conversions with my store ads last night, since I couldn't access them in auctiva. Ebay errored out on one. I waited about 15 minutes with no email confirmation and no sign of it being listed... and listed it again. So now I have two of that listing (until I edit into something else Wink ) and still no confirmation email for the first.

Ebay was pretty goofy last night!
I am so upset with this cite right now. Im not sure I want to even continue listing with them. I posted a compaint in the news forum which is the one at the top that has a ceo or someone stating the store window is down this morning. I was asking about why there is no alert or message for the problems with downloading pictures and I cant save listings that I have typed up to come back and do the pictures later even. This was at 1:30 today. There should have been specific info about what the problems were yesterday and still today. When I come back to check on any response from Auctiva, my message has been totally removed, with that forum stating its closed.
P.s. the store windows still are not running on my listings. If I cannot download my pics or save my listing this will be my last attempt and i will be using another host.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.