Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I received this message from my support request:
quote:
I am very sorry for the inconvenience. At this time a small portion of our users are experiencing an intermittent issue uploading some images. We are aware of this issue, and are currently working to resolve it as soon as possible. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at this time. As this is an intermittent issue, you can try uploading your image again in 15-20 minutes.
Hi Community,

Our technical team is currently investigating these reports and we hope to have this issue resolved as soon as possible. While I cannot provide a specific ETA as to when this problem may be resolved at present, I will be posting further updates on this situation on the following thread of our community forum as additional information becomes available:

https://community.auctiva.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=3496045...921008962#7921008962

-Mike
i did file a support request it was the first thing i did, 12 hours and stil no reply, i seem to be getting more joy on here Smile

i do however wish they had an ETA as i left baby at mums today to have a good days work on ebay, and have had a very poor day!

i have had no problems loading the photos, they are just not showing on my listings.

and the ironic thing is i spend the first 5 hours trying the rectify the wrong pics that i uploaded, and now i have got that sorted, the pics i DO WANT are no where to be found..lol

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.