Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I had this happen on two Sold listings yesterday.
It was a nightmare as fast as I cancelled they re-listed causing me to be billed for Insertion Fees on eBay.
Finally they reached the point where they had re-listed as many times as I had originally set them for so they stopped.

After the first time I went in to the Auctiva Listings and removed the Auto-relist but it made no difference.

I submitted a ticket and received a response that it would be sent to the Technical people.

I hope I don't go through it today on any sales.
Hi 3-bs & Ashleycat,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention.

As you have noticed, we are currently seeing some instances in which items that have been configured to automatically relist when they have not sold are incorrectly relisting once they have sold, and our technical team is currently working to address the issue as soon as possible.

I cannot provide a specific estimate of when the issue will be addressed at the moment, but will follow up with you again through this thread (and the cases you have filed) as soon as the issue has been resolved or any related information becomes available

The issue does appear to be related to the use of Auto Relist profiles so, if you anticipate that any more items will be ending soon with sales, you may be able to prevent them from automatically relisting in error by removing the Auto Relist profiles from them using the “Stop Auto Relist” option on your Active Listings page within Auctiva.

We apologize for the difficulties. I hope to have some good news for you soon.

-Mike
Hi 3-bs & Ashleycat,

I am pleased to report that we have just released an update intended to resolve this issue, so hopefully you will not encounter similar behavior with respect to any future listings that end with sales.

We will not be able to refund listing fees that you may have been charged by eBay, but they are often willing to reverse the fees associated with items that are posted in error and promptly ended, so it may be a good idea to contact their Customer Support team and see if they can help you out in that regard.

If you encounter any further difficulties of this nature moving forward, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the “Help” tab on our site and we will look into things further.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.