Skip to main content

Hi Guys, this is the response I got from Support Request, thought you would be interested.

"The reason the "Custom Item Specifics" link isn't showing up when that category is selected is because the only item specific offered is "condition", and ebay does not return the item specifics for such categories when we request category updates from ebay.

We brought this to ebay's attention a while ago and, unfortunately until they begin returning item specifics for these categories with our category updates, there isn't anything we can do to correct this. In the mean time, in order to specify the "condition" of these items, you would have to revise them after posting to select that item specific."

Well guys at least we know that it wasn't something stupid I was doing and it might help someone else with this problem in the future. Thanks again for all your help!!! Smile
Original Post
Hi Rubberduck, Yes I list on ebay.com.au and the funny thing is that I have seen lots of other aussie ebayers who use auctiva and they don't seem to have problems as their listings don't say "revised". Don't know if you have read Pelican's threads, she is having a similar problem to me, she said she has used the Ink Frog site (not heard of that one) she says they are not associated with ebay either but all their item specifics info comes up - so if they get it why dont auctiva?? Just all sounds a bit strange to me!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.