Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello itsjustme -

In order for us to look into this, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site that includes some of the item numbers where you are experiencing this so we can take a look into it. Please be sure to include your browser and operating system information as well as any error message or erroneous behavior you may have noted and we'll be happy to take a look.

- Craig
Hello David,

Our engineers are aware of this issue where some accounts are encountering difficulty importing the closed listings into Auctiva and they are seeking a solution. At present I have no ETA on when this situation will be resolved but I will update this thread as soon as any information regarding this becomes available.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Craig
OK this is a lot worse than I realized. I was trying to look up some old closed items and to my surprise many, many, many are not there. Some of them are months old and I believe they were at one time there but now they have disappeared. This is very disturbing as I rely on these closed listing to be present for future reference. Any one else having the same problem? Come on Auctiva lets get this fixed!!!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.