Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello HKHARRIS - 

We are not aware of any issues on our end that would prevent your images from reaching eBay appropriately, or displaying accordingly once they have reached eBay.

If the header/gallery image you submitted with a listing is showing up in the header image area and not the gallery image area, it is indicative that eBay was unable to make a copy of the image for display in the gallery for some reason. When you are signed in to your eBay account you should be able to correct this problem in any listings that are affected using the eBay tool here.

Please note that you will need to be logged in to your eBay account to use this tool, and the use of the tool places your request in a queue on eBay so the response time will vary.

If your listing has reached eBay and the Header image (the primary image in the upper left on a listing) is not displaying, please file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the item number of the affected items so we can look into it further.

- Craig

I'm having the same issue. Not only are the photos missing, but the whole description and Auctiva headings are missing. I have a black screen about 12 inches long on my ebay page. It is not all of my listings, but seems to be on most of my pages. This happened about 2 days ago. The top photos, price, shipping and everything above the store are there.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • ab1

Hello Sweetlumps - 

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties with your listings.  As noted previously, the issue with the gallery images appears to be an issue on the eBay side as the data we are sending is reaching them appropriately or there would be no Header Image in your listings (which is a requirement for a listing to post).  Our engineers have an open ticket with eBay regarding this issue.

As for the other issue you shared the image about - I am not aware of anything on our end that would cause this, but you may wish to try clearing the cache of your browser to see if it is an issue with the browser erroneously caching pages or try another browser to see if the issue occurs across browsers.  I also suggest that you file a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know the details of this issue and a few sample item numbers for listings where this occurs for you so our support team can look into it.

- Craig

Hello again,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Please note that this issue is not necessarily an issue with Chrome - we remain unable to reproduce the issue when using Chrome or any other of the browsers we have tested, however, we have received a small number of similar reports that do all mention the Chrome browser.  I suggest that you try viewing these same items in an incognito window in Chrome to see if the issue persists, as these windows do not use any plug ins or add ons that you have have enabled in Chrome and we suspect the issue stems from an additional factor with Chrome.

If you have not already, please feel free to file a support case regarding this so we can continue to investigate the issue.

- Craig

I reinstalled Chrome and went to an incognito window as you suggested. Still got a black screen. 
On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, 11:55:07 AM EDT, Auctiva <alerts@hoop.la> wrote:

| == To reply by email, write above this line. == |
|
| |
| Hello, sweetlumps: We're sending you this notification because you are either following the forum, the content, or the author listed below. New Reply To Topic
| Subject: Some photo's showing on eBay search page some aren't? Reply By: auctivacraig In: Auctiva's eBay Solutions / Image Hosting | A |

Hello again,

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Please note that this issue is not necessarily an issue with Chrome - we remain unable to reproduce the issue when using Chrome or any other of the browsers we have tested, however, we have received a small number of similar reports that do all mention the Chrome browser.  I suggest that you try viewing these same items in an incognito window in Chrome to see if the issue persists, as these windows do not use any plug ins or add ons that you have have enabled in Chrome and we suspect the issue stems from an additional factor with Chrome.

If you have not already, please feel free to file a support case regarding this so we can continue to investigate the issue.

- Craig
  View This Reply Auctiva https://community.auctiva.com To adjust your email notifications for this site, please update your notification settings. To suspend ALL email notifications from this site, click here. |

|

Attachments

Images (1)
  • ab2

Hello again,

We have determined that there is an issue with the recent version of Chrome and eBay's display.  At this time this issue can occur for users using Chrome on eBay, however other browsers and mobile devices (including using the Chrome mobile app) do not seem to be encountering this difficulty.

Our engineers have opened a ticket with eBay regarding this issue to try to resolve the difficulty on eBay pages.  I will update this thread as soon as there is more information available regarding this issue.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.