Skip to main content

I don't understand it! The support team has always, at least for me, have been fast and very helpful. I filed a ticket on Tuesday, finally got a reply Thursday, which I was only asked a question back..really no help to me at all. I answered the question, and still nothing! I have an issue with the spell check not working, most of the time, always worked before now, last Tuesday, I get an error page HTTP 404, page not found. I don't know how to check my spell check on my end, not computer savy at all. And then some of the times it would work for 5 min, then not work again!!!!!!!!!!!! I really need help..please someone help me!!!!!!!!! Yes I am begging! Roll Eyes I am so lost!
Thanks, Donna #2
Some People Dream of Success While Others Wake Up and Work Hard At It! - unknown
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have noticed a weird pattern - typically my first listing after signing on...spellcheck works OK (then I have to re log in with name and password when adding photos) - but, after that, when I am "recognized" by the system - I get ERROR...this might help someone figgure out whats wrong w/ it

thanks -

also - has anyone tried different browsers, etc to see if that helps w/ the problem -??

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.