Skip to main content

Good morning everyone!

One of the items in my store (220024760759) started off at a higher price and was then lowered three days ago, but never changed in the scrolling store. Then, last night, I changed it again to see if it would update, no dice. Still showing the original price.

It's a BIN, could that have anything to do with it?

Thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have a question on correcting mistakes in the store window. I have an item displaying twice, once without a photo. When I go to my list in my store edit, the item is only listed once, but another entirely different item is listed twice (with the same ebay #). I am afraid if I delete either of these, I will lose the item out of the store window. ????
quote:
I have a question on correcting mistakes in the store window. I have an item displaying twice, once without a photo. When I go to my list in my store edit, the item is only listed once, but another entirely different item is listed twice (with the same ebay #). I am afraid if I delete either of these, I will lose the item out of the store window. ????

But both items only show once in My eBay, right? If so, I'd file a support request. Normally, you could hide the extra one but if the "extra" is different between Store and Store Window, then that's something they'll have to look at. Odd..

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.