Skip to main content

It is now March 30. 11:30pm CST and I still do not have photos in my listing #200324668479. I filed a support request over the weekend and they have not responded yet. Live Chat on Ebay says the URL is not valid. Template is missing graphics and shows boxes with red "x" in each. I was able to load my photos directly to eBay, but the existing template from Auctiva still shows boxes with no photos. This listing ends in 2 days, 11 hours and I'm sure no one will bid because the listing is so screwed up. Support Desk...please reply to my support request or anyone out there in the community who has a suggestion, I'd love to hear from you.
Thank you! Jeanie
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

As my listing only had 2 days to go, I gave up and ended the listing. I then uploaded the same photos to Auctiva and listed it as a new listing with the newly loaded photos and now the photos are showing on Ebay with no problem. I just kissed my 35 cents goodbye, I feel very sorry for those of you who have hundreds of listings having this issue.
All my photos are gone as well. The files are there but no images. Even the photos in my previous listings have disappeared. The files show that they are uploading and then.... no images. Tried the help desk twice and got responses, but they are not working. I have fifteen listings ready to go but no images. If any one has suggestions please help.
PeterV.
My listings are missing the main picture at the top of my running auctions. These are ending tomorrow. They were fine earlier today. At least I think they were. ?????

In Auctiva when I look at my saved listings right now, half are missing the photos. No photo available. I am staying up late to get a couple of listings done but I can't work.

This is 3 or 4 or 5 days of picture and image problems. Each time Auctiva posts a message saying we fixed it. Each time they post again saying it is not fixed. Incredible!

This pattern of saying Auctiva fixed it and then saying it is not has gone on since I started. Your engineers and support and management have zero credibility with me. I do not believe anything you post in your forum bulletins now.

I give up on Auctiva. Too much unreliability in the past months. I have had it. I am new, less than two months on Auctiva and three months on eBay. I started looking at alternatives when you were having virus issues. Now I must complete the task of finding a working and reliable alternative to Auctiva. This cannot go on.

You cosmetic change with the facelift of your site was ill timed and essentially useless. It accomplished nothing as far as functionality or reliability of the current site is concerned. It may look pretty and be more modern looking but what did it accomplish for me, the user. The bugs in the web site that I have found in the past two months and now work around daily are not fixed. The menus like finding Seller Details is still buried when it should be on top. Seller Details is a constant question in the help forums. Nothing is really improved.

Why didn't you spend the manpower on fixing spellcheck? You would have gotten a heck of a lot more praise for that than saving a refresh of a web page for clicking on a menu tab at the top of a page.

I was shocked when I got the email a few days ago saying you were going to implement these cosmetic changes today. My first reaction was how many problems were going to be introduced. Surprise, surprise! NOT. I am not surprised there are issues.

The man-hours and effort making this change at such a critical time when basic functionality and reliability of your web site is at question was terribly misguided.

I seriously question the competence of Auctiva management in going through with this decision to implement these changes at this time. You have introduced more new problems on a system that was having severe reliability issues.

Get back to the basics. Reliability. There is no point to using Auctiva (free or paying) if it never works when you need it. It may be simple to use, it may have many free pretty templates, and it may have some neat features. But they are totally useless if they don't work.

I thought it was me because I am new. But after two months of incredible pain learning the Auctiva system that was compounded by the unreliable working of the Auctiva site as well as several bugs in the site, I now know that Auctiva is just a terrible site run by people who can’t make it work reliably. It is useless to use if you want to make a better eBay business.

This is just too stressful. I am ready to scream!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.