Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by rhynna74:
Whew! I thought it was only me. It is starting to drive me nuts! It is taking me forever to list things. Frown

One thing I have tried to do is to save the listing often, like every few minutes. It is a pain in the neck but one nite I had to retype 3 times. It seems there must be a timer somewhere that loggs you out.
This has been happening to me as well... Fortunately I have Profiles set up for most of the text of my listings... But the description is usually unique...and so I've gone to typing that up in Word or Notepad and then pasting it into Auctiva.

I hated it when I was typing up the descriptions in Auctiva and then hitting Save and losing everything that I had typed. I can put pictures back in pretty quick, but re-typing the description is a real pain...

Mike
I have just about enough with this program you guys have. I have tried listing several items and when I go to post or preview it logs off and I lose everything. Then I get the best fun of typing the entire thing again. I was just doing a huge lot and now I need to redo it. This is nuts and as soon as all my listings are done that I have used this company with, I am changing over. I would rather pay then get it for free because you are not really helping. There was another problem about 2 weeks ago when we could not see the pictures, making us lose money. you need to fix your problems and get your act together unstead of coming up with one reason after another that in my book are all BS.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.