Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Not to sound harsh but..YOU are responsible for your own listings. You should be writing your own descriptions, not copying someone else's. Too many policy violatations will get you a (possibly permanent) Ebay suspension. In some cases there are also copyright laws involved. I don't know what you sell, but common sense would dictate that you HAVE to know what your description says, right?

Do the work yourself...Sorry, this is kind of a sore spot with me right now. I just reported someone for copying one of my listing descriptions. (Ebay pulled her listing). It was hard work for me but it was worth it, my item sold for alot of money. To see someone using MY words after all my hard work is not acceptable.

Please save yourself some grief, and save your reputation...either write it all yourself or just use something else as a 'guide' but put it in your own words Smile

To answer the actual question that you asked...NO there is no way to check it without reading it before posting.
I don't know what you want to check, but here is one way to find a tool. Since you could not be the first person to want this kind of tool, I did a Google search on these keywords

how to check text for profanity

and up popped a lot of potential software to do it for you. It is up to you to evaluate what you find using similar keywords.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.