Skip to main content

Mike & everyone at Auctiva -

Seriously guys, just open the pay-for-service branch. Then you could get money to get free auctiva's act together and we wouldn't be doing this same song and dance every. single. sunday.

Clearly, there's enough interest. You guys have been around long enough to prove to the bank you're not a flash in the pan. Just make a solid payment-for-listing service, open it to other sites like ebid.net while you're at it, and fix this issue!
The service may be free to the users but I assure you somebody pays Auctiva, be it Ebay, a grant and or something else.

The concept that we should have less because its free is just not cutting it.

For those of us who make a living on the web this is a serious issue as we get closer to the "season".

I haven't found a post from Auctiva explaining todays issues..if I've missed someone point it out to me.

Misery may love company but I feel genuinely bad for all of us.
Having the same problems, here and I noticed through the other threads it's been off and most generally on the last week! Selling on eBay is my main source of income and while I appreciate being able to list my items for free, if we can't list our items, what good is it? I'm also tired of clearing my cache and deleting browsing history...etc...especially when the only program I'm running is Auctiva! Sorry, I just needed to vent to others who obviously feel the same and know exactly what I'm talking about! The dog just looks at me and wags her tail when I complain to her! Smile
Susie, I LOVE it! Yes, a potluck would be great next Sunday. Put me down for the potato chips!

I'm sure we'll all be back here again, groaning. If only I could get it together... I'd be all ready to go Sunday night, and not waiting til the last minute. I say that every single week! LOL!
quote:
Originally posted by Band Officer:
Very slow in the UK too, we can't all have slow computers, mine is ok on anything else, seems the problem is with Auctiva, who are either ignoring it, or are aware and can't work out the problem!!

GRUNT, IT WAS REALLY BAD YESTERDAY, AND NOW IT IS EVEN WORSE. THIS IS REDICULOUS. AND IT IS NOT ON MY END ACCORDING TO DSL REPORTS, WE ARE ROCKING AT 1384UL AND 430DL. WHAT IS THE DEAL??
I too am having trouble, took forever to do a system support case.
hope they are working on it fast.
Gotten worse as the days go by, over the weekend
really slowwwwwwwwwww
could not even log on, but may have to go back to turbo.
Any more answers from you guys, it can not be all of us with the problem.
Just too many of us, maybe, for the space you have available on your system???
HELP

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.