Skip to main content

I'm having a bizzare listing problem and wondered if I was alone. For the last 24 hours, whenever I click the tabs at the top or move to a different screen like images or listings or like loading the master in the listing screen, I keep ending back at the home page and the sign in screen. I wanted to list tonight but can't move forward with any listings without ending back at signing in again. Anyone else having the problem or is it just on my computer? Bandman
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am having the same problem, for about three days now. I downloaded and ran the easy cleaner and it made no difference. I have contacted auctiva, no word as of yet, other than suggesting the easy cleaner.
If others are having this problem, please report it so it can get figured out!! We are all losing $$$ when sales are good this time of year!!!
i am having the most frustrating problem! This site will not allow me to type in the "details" area... its driving me crazy! and then when a miracle happens and it allows me to .. once i click the schedule listing tab it erases it and tells me i need to fill it in again! then it wont let me! IM GOING CRAZY! just needed to sound off =) but if anyone knows why this is happnening PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
I'm having problems too. I was trying to update a custom template but it would never take changes after saving. I deleted it and created a new one which temporarily fixed the problem but then my first line of code kept dissappearing. Then I tried creating a new listing with my custom template, but when you saved the listing and went back into it for more edits, the template dissappeared. So I just created a new listing, copying & pasting my HTML code from notepad. My first line of code kept dissappearing also after saving. I finally got that fixed but now the preview doesn't match whats in my design view. ack.
I'm also having problems too when I click on a different tab it takes me back to the sine in screen even though I have remember me checked. I also cleared my cookies to see if it would take care of the first code line that keeps dissappearing whenever I flip from design view to HTML. That did not fix the problem. I don't buy the cookie conspiracy theory. This is the only web app I use that keeps insisting it's my cookies. Too many reports of similar oddities from others.
BTW - the clear your cache was the first thing we were always told to do over at the other place and NO it doesn't always solve the problems.

Sometimes, but when a bunch of people are having the same problem its usually something more. Plus clear your cache isn't supposed to be done daily in order for a something to work correctly.
quote:
I don't buy the cookie conspiracy theory. This is the only web app I use that keeps insisting it's my cookies. Too many reports of similar oddities from others.

Clearing cache and cookies have solved many problems; it is the first step in troubleshooting. If the problem is not solved you move on, but, it is a necessary first step.
I just confirmed AOL is doing weird things in their built in browser. I never use it so I could not make auctiva sign me out. So I signed onto AOL and bam, I got what some are reporting.
Now IF you're using AOL9 as your browser than try what I just mentioned
If you're using IE6 and do not use AOL let us know so we can look deeper
But so far I see a issue with AOLs browser

Ed

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.