Skip to main content

I have a new template saved as favorite I set it to display 15 photos. The next time I use the template it reverts to 5 photos. I re write existing listings to create a new one rather than starting new each time. Is there a way to keep it at 15 photos so that each time I don't have to go through the change template process.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello ponton -

Apologies for any difficulty with the new templates and the template selector. We are aware that the default selection for images in the selector is 5 and that it currently requires that you select the number of images you wish to use in order for any number of images over 5 to post properly. However, we are, in the very near future, releasing a change to that selector to avoid this issue as at this time there is no way to set a different default number of images.

I'll update this thread as soon as there is more information available regarding this issue.

- Craig
Hello ponton -

we recently made some changes to the operation of the template selector and if you add your images to the listing prior to adding a template, the selector will detect the number of images you have added so they will display appropriately.

If you are using a profile for item details, you can apply the template to the item details profile and when selecting it you can set the image count on the selector to 24 within the profile, which would then accommodate up to 24 images every time you load the profile. If you do not use all 24 images, the template will only display the images you have selected.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.