Skip to main content

I've just started with Auctiva & have come across a problem. I listed an item with an Auctiva template. When I looked up the item on eBay, the template is HUGE! I have to scroll right to see it all. Does anyone know what might be wrong? My auction # is 330269495858 if you would like to see the problem.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I've had this problem occasionally...however I don't know how to correct it once it's posted, hopefully someone else will come along with that answer.

Some of the templates do not support the paired pics...add the fact that pics are taken horizontally, then paired, then text is to the left..it's just too much for the tempate. The only time I will EVER pair pics is if I have 7 or 8 of them. And it doesn't always show up in the preview either, tho most of the time it does. Always preview first.

Try a test listing and place the pics and text vertically and see how you like that. As for this one, file a support request using the help button at the top of the page..the Auctiva staff will probably have some suggestions Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.