Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

YES!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO. Mad it looks soo bad. anyway, i wrote a support form and i guess it's a glitch they're experiencing. again! it's always something.. i mean i know its free and all but i'm sure i can speak for all of you when i say that we spend a lot of time on our stores and our listings, this is a business! the least auctiva can do is be consistent. the last time they took my store template and replaced it with a really ugly one i was so upset! often i will go to my website and it won't be "available" .. and now this nonsense. all these ugly little red x's it looks so unprofessional! i hope it resolves soon. it seems like other people have had the problem resolved but it's such a crap shoot with these guys it makes me want to change to a different auction site. i mean i'm certainly not temped to BUY any of their services when the gifted ones suck. anyway, i'm just ranting. i hope it gets fixed soon Confused
I am finding it hard to remain a die hard cheerleader for Auctiva. I need some more consistency. I am getting ready to pay you monthly for 4 separate stores with 4 different id's and I am having trouble justifying the nearly $500 a year I will be sending you all for this privilege.

All of my live auctions in all 4 accounts are screwy!!! Frown
PLEASE FIX THE TEMPLATES!!!!
Hi Community,

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention. We are aware that many of the Auctiva template and seller details header images are not showing up at the moment and our engineering team is currently working to get that issue resolved as soon as possible. I haven't been given a specific ETA as to when this issue will be resolved, but I don't expect it to take long.

I will post again to this thread when additional information on this topic becomes available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our engineering team regarding this matter and am pleased to report that this problem should be fully resolved now. If you continue to see problems with the display of your Auctiva template and seller details header images showing up, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We did end up finding that one of the servers responsible for serving these images locked up around the time that the most recent posts on this thread were made. That issue should have been resolved about 30 minutes ago so our hope is that those of you who were still seeing this behavior are able to see these images once again.

If you still do not see the template images, I recommend clearing your cache and then closing and re-opening your browser to make it so your browser loads a fresh version of the image file from the server the next time you view one of your auctions.

If you continue to see this problem after trying the above measure, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Same for me, and I can assure you, it most certainly has nothing to do with my browser cache.

I also agree with what pocomo said earlier. I've only been an Auctiva user for a few months, but the constant problems and glitches are really getting to be a bit much. I sincerely hope this is just a really bad streak of luck that Auctiva has been experiencing and not simply business as usual.
At 10:45pm MDT I got this response from Support:

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

I have checked the issue and it seems that the issue is arising due to some temporary glitch with the servers and our engineers are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

This is verbatim, the same response some else got at 6:39AM this morning, some 16 hours ago, with 3 all is fixed responses between them.

Mad Confused

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.