Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Yeah! A great way to make ebay more money!

Forget that nonsense.

Open a store at eCrater (100% free to buy and sell).

Every time you make a sale at ebay, add the contact info of the buyer to a mailing list.

Use that mailing list to drive traffic away from ebay to eCrater (or your domain) and make sales free of eBays ridiculous fees and policies.

Buy.com lists a million items a month on ebay (User ID BUY) and what I've described above is exactly what they do.

They are pushing 50,000 to 100,000 people a month away from eBay and that Joker ebay CEO wonders why Amazon and Craiglists are leaving him in the dust.
ebay is under the delusion that we sellers should keep our eggs in one basket, and are arrogant enough to think they have the only basket on the internet. ebay's demise can't come quick enough for me. Buyers need to figure out they, too, will get a better deal shopping elsewhere, by an average of 25%, OR MORE, because we don't have to inflate prices to pay ebay and paypal just to survive.

Any of us can create our own newsletter and traffic. We don't need ebay for that. That's for their benefit, not ours.

I've found my own gold elsewhere and ebay doesn't get one red cent.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.