Skip to main content

It was bad enough we were only given 5 weeks to do this but in the process of deleting images I find they are incredible out of order. My images all uploaded as numbers but when I pull a page up of 100 they are all over the frinkin place. THIS IS A NIGHTMARE!. When you take pictures of books and pages you can not have them all over the place. Its impossible to know what goes with what.

Its came to the point now and I am sure others that have been deleting items such as books, postcards, ect that we are just gonna have to remove them completely from ebay and do them all over again.

I cant figure why its so hard for a system to put them in order 1-2-3 not 9416 - 9408 - 9402 and so forth.

Also while I am so happy here I would like to make a request that all those deleted images be kept somewhere after you delete them. I mean past the 7 days. This gives us time to figure out on ebay what listings have dead pictures that we deleted by accident and we can go back and get them from auctiva.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Well I can tell everyone for sure there is no favortism when it comes to responses. We all get the same whether small medium or bigger sellers. I asked 2 questions and get one answer to one question. You always have a 50/50 shot at getting a complete answer.

You would think they could have at least told me let me forward this request about deleted pictures to someone to look at. Nope they just ignored it completely.

I think I have pretty much had my limit of trying to get answers.

As for touting there service. We will see come July 1st. All these problems that have gone on for months will no longer be acceptable since its no longer free.

My solution now is to delete all books and similar items from ebay. Hey its just less I got to pay on image fees. Seems a answer would have made them money and I wouldnt be deleting them.
Here is what was told to do to help solve my problem above

If you go to image management and set to display 100 images, then click the 'upload date' link so that your oldest images display first. Next tick the box in the blue bar just under the EDIT button. This will select all of your images.

Then you scroll down and look for anything which is not a '0' in the 'Listings' column, and untick.

Then delete.

Maybe this will help someone out there because it doesnt work for what I need

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.