Skip to main content

This is a 4th attempt to contact a rep with Auctiva.

I'm going to assume my multiple technical support requests and message board posts are not being purposely ignored. I would appreciate it if someone would get back to me. As a long-time Auctiva user I am extremely frustrated that I can't get support for the issues I'm having, and respectfully request a response upon receipt of this post.

Thank you.

Scott
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having trouble getting in touch with our customer support department. I searched our support case records for cases submitted with the email address on file with your Auctiva account and all of them that you did not close before getting a response have been responded to.

In case you are just not receiving the emails that are sent when a support case is responded to, you can check the responses you have received by clicking the "Help" tab in your Auctiva account and then clicking the "Check the Status of an Ongoing Support Case" link on the ensuing page. However, only cases that were submitted using the email address on file with your Auctiva account would show up there.

In general, if you need to speak to a representative of Auctiva about something, I recomemnd filing a support request as opposed to making a post on our community forum. While we do have people peruse our community forum regularly to contribute, we do not make a point to respond to every forum thread as we do with support requests.

If you cannot find the cases you are referring to in the "Help" section of your Auctiva account, please reply to this post with the case numbers you were given when you opened those cases and I'll make sure those responses get communicated with you. If that isn't a possibility, let me know via this thread, and we'll figure something else out.

-Mike
Hi Scott,

Good to hear from you again. If looked up the email address on file with your account in our support system again and I don't see any new cases, so I'm hoping that is an indication that you haven't submitted the new case yet. If you submit the new case and don't hear back from someone within 24 hours, please let me know via this thread, and I'll have someone assist you via email instead.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.