Skip to main content

hi all , been registered on here for a while and never had any major problems however ive done around 20 items for scheduling for thursday but tried putting a few on live now but they arent being posted.

In red writing above item

Not Posted : API error
View Error
Edit Listing

Ive had to change my ebay password , i noticed the items wont sending to ebay so i generated a new token with ebays password but still get the same error message.

The token message is green and the future scheduling seems to be ok , so i dont know what is wrong.

Ive tried posting other listings but its the same.

My ebay name is dave_from_birmingham

Any suggestions please,

Thanks,

Dave
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

haven't posted anything yet today, but YESTERDAY there was an auctiva problem. It was fixed yesterday but could be happening again.

The first thing to do is click on the VIEW ERROR there where you're listing is stuck in 'scheduled' or whatever & find out exactly what the specific error msg is. I couldn't really tell from your post whether you'd done that yet. I've had that happen to me when my description of the item in the little "Item Specifics" boxes were too long.
sounds to me like there is an error in your listing somewhere. May be wrong, but if I got that message I would be double checking all boxes were filled in etc.

It happened me before when I selected Royal Mail 1st class standard twice, instead of royal mail 1st and royal mail 2nd. Accidental click, but meant the auction couldn't post
Welcome to the NIGHTMARE that Auctiva seems to be becoming! I have been having troubles since Sunday at 2:00 am! I just now received a reply from Auctiva 30 minutes ago and their solution is for me to post though eBay THEN some back and edit it in Auctiva! WTF am I using Auctiva for!? The only time I ever seem to get a quick response is if I am having a "Billing" issue! REALLY GETTING FED UP WITH THIS "SERVICE".
this is the first time ive had problems with auctiva.

Ive always recommended auctiva on the forums on ebay a im a keen volunteer on there.

Just hope they sort out the problems as i spent a long time listing well 5 hours in total for 20 items, im just a small seller and only sold 60 items in 2 years without a problem.

<center><font size=+0><a href="http://members.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=dave_from_birmingham">Help and advice for NEW and OLD eBayers plus FREE Virus and Spyware programs and removal PLUS a shocking video library regarding Paypal and eBay ( YOUR guide to staying SAFE ) </a></font></center>

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.