Skip to main content

okay so each time i try to upload my pictures through the image uploader my computer shuts off on me,it does'nt matter if I only try to upload one photo,it still happens,i cannot get any work done,it only happens on auctiva,and only when im using the uploader,it does not happen while listing,does anyone have this issue,or know what it might be? please help...pulling my hair out here,thanks Mad
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Here was my fix when I ran into this problem:

Whatever browser you're using, try the 'other' one, that worked for me. When I used FF it completely stopped responding and shut down when I tried to upload images. IE worked fine. I had to install Java again (which I already have, so go figure) to get FF to upload but it's working now.

I had to upload Java to my FF browser and that did the trick. I hope you folks are filing support requests.
I started having a similar problem last week when I updated my Java. The first listing I do every night, shuts down Firefox browser when I upload images. Once I restart the browser and try again, the problem ceases. Until tomorrow.

And once again, as has been the case with Auctiva for years and years now, Sunday night listings will not upload in timely fashion.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.