Skip to main content

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="Off"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>
ubuy-isell - purveyors of fine stuff!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

THIS SUCKS!
It doesn't seem to matter what time of day these days that I go on-line to list, the same error is popping up more and more often. I suspect it is related to how many people are using the system at any one time. Is it just that your system capabilities are overloaded?
Anytime someone on ebay finds a way of getting free services, you can bet they are going to switch. I think this is "growing pains" associated with the move of people from listing on ebay to listing on here.
Next question:
Are you ever going to get this site up and running on a CONSISTENT basis?
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE your service, but as with others, my time is limited and it is SO FRUSTRATING to have time to list and hit a brick wall.
Please give us some news that somebody, anybody, will fix this continuing problem. A month or two of this happening is getting really old. Frown
3:07 pm EST and I cannot get in to create a listing or access my photo folders. I agree with all of you...this seems to be getting worse instead of better. I, too, love Auctiva but cannot keep running into these problems. I end up wasting too much time trying to figure out if it is my fault or Auctiva's. And, boy! You better forget about trying to list and upload photos on Sunday afternoon or evening.
My, this thread has been cleaned up! For those of you who missed it before Auctiva cleaned it up, here is the answer I got from live help...
"This email is to let you know that on 8/21/2006 we've replied to your support case inquiry.

Comment :
Hi,

We are having some issues today regarding our servers. Our engineers are currently working to resolve this. We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support

To view complete support thread click on the link below:

Thank you,
Adam S.
Support Auctiva Support Website
Last edited by tout4090
Frown
Experiencing the same problems everyone else is. It's after noon on Tuesday and I have lost at least 6 - 8 listings. The funning thing is if I try to create a support case about it I get the same @#$%^&* error! I even tried using 2 different browsers, restarted my computer, cleaned out my cache, and ran my spyware software.
Pathetic!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.