Skip to main content

Seem to be having a problem with listings today. When I get the listing all set and try to either select the category, preview, ebay fees, save, post or any other options the listing just hangs there and none of the options seem to work. I have tried repeatedly to redo the listing (log out - log in - try again) to no avail. I am losing a lot of time trying to get these listings posted and any help would be appreciated - and quickly :>Wink))
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Lizzy -

Have you filed any support cases about the errors you are getting?

Also, which browser do you use and have you cleared your cache? Auctiva works best with the newest versions of Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.

To make sure your cache is clear:

In Internet Explorer go to the Tools menu, click the Internet Options menu item, then click the "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" buttons.

In Firefox, go to Tools -> Clear Private Data -> Check Cache and Cookies -> Clear Private Data Now.

Remember to close all browser windows but one while clearing your cache.

Cara
Hi group -

I have done test posts in both environments (IE and Firefox) and am not having any problems at all. That is probably of little comfort to you, but at least you know we are trying to figure out what is happening for you folks.

I know you have all filed support cases, but make sure that you check your junk mail/spam filter to make sure that our responses are getting through.

Also, please make sure you are using the most updated versions of IE and Firefox. Here is the link for a free download of Firefox 1.5 http://www.mozilla.com, which is really your best choice of browsers for Auctiva.

Let me know if you do that and still have the same problems.

Thanks -

Cara
hello all-
thank you, Auctiva Cara! I was having all sorts of wonkiness using Safari on a Mac. My first batch of listings was fine a couple of weeks ago. Then today, not so much. So I came here looking for ideas/answers... dowloaded Firefox, and all is well. Smile Anyone having weird problems (mine was, I couldn't get my seller profile to load), I encourage you to try this if you haven't. It'll take you 5 mins (Firefox is very smart and automatically imported all my bookmarks and prefs) and hopefully Firefox will solve your problems too. And no, I don't work for Firefox. Or Aucitva. Smile
cheers

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.