Skip to main content

I have emailed Auctiva 4-5 times about this problem and it is still unresolved. I list items on Auctiva, my Ebay settings state "valid token", but when my buyers try to pay, they get an error message "invalid token" and they are unable to pay; hence they email me, etc, etc, etc. Very frustrating that I cannot get this resolved. Is there something that I need to do on the Ebay end? I have already received 5 messages today from Auctiva stating "invalid token". I posted new listings last night and also had some auctions end last night. I suppose I will be covered up with emails from buyers stating that they cannot pay. Please help me resolve this. I like Auctiva and would like to continue using it, but will have to close out if I cannot get this resolved. It is too frustrating for buyer and seller.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

hello, please help me. my auctiva account is :derekliu1 i previously had another ebay account which is linked t derekliu1 however now i have a new ebay account and i couldn't link it to this auctiva account. can the administrator please delete my prvious token so that i can generate a new one and link my new ebay account to derekliu1. thanx a lot!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.