Skip to main content

Seemingly everything I click on takes forever - premade auction folders, image folders, active listings, etc. Searches within bulk folder often takes 2+ minutes. When it finally populates there is a stack of red popup windows. More often than not I get empty results "No Listings Found" and have to click search several times.

problem is consistent across all browsers, different ISPs, multiple physical addresses, both windows and mac and happens at all times of day even low traffic times like right now (20:00 cst on 12/6/18).

This has been an on and off problem in the past and has become more consistent as of late.

Please advise

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello ALONG99999

Apologies for the delayed response here we've had some intermittent difficulty with responses to the forum that have been resolved by our engineers.

We are not aware of any issues that would cause problems with site performance such as you have described outside of high traffic times; please keep in mind that during this season we do experience a higher load across other times than we might at other times of year.

As you state that this has been a fairly consistent issue for you, if you have already cleared your browser cache please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site describing this issue in detail and our support team will be happy to look into this further.

- Craig

Well, I filed a case over the weekend finally.

I waited for the holiday traffic to slow down thinking that reasoning made sense. To noone's surprise nothing has changed since my original post over a month ago.

It's like the old dial up days where the initial section of the page loads then it slowly loads the rest, section by section, over the next 15-20 seconds. About every fourth auction, magically it works at proper speed. Huh.

Tech support has only told me that, despite being on 3 different ISPs and multiple IPs, multiple browsers, computers, routers, etc, that it must be our equipment since you have "no other reports." That's either bs or a seemingly easy fix as the problem is limited only to our tiny geographical area and one single account.

The problem is still at all hours of the day and now well outside of the holiday uptick in traffic. Even during high traffic times this amount of slow down is unacceptable for paying customers to be dealing with for as long as this.

Hello Along99999, 

Thank you for reporting your issues. After looking further into this issue we have found an intermittent issue (occurs around 1% of the time) with some pages loading slowly.  It is under investigation, but we have not discovered the cause.  

Thank you for opening a support case.  We will be looking for more details from you regarding your experience on the site.  

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.