Skip to main content

I had submitted a ticket about UPC codes and fashion jewelry asking if there was going to be an option to input or check does not apply
the response was
"Posted Tuesday, 1/12/2016 7:31 AM
Hello,
Thank you for your response. Yes, that is correct. If the UPC field is not in the Custom Item specifics it is not required.
I hope this clarifies.
If you have any additional questions or concerns pertaining to your Auctiva account, please feel free to let us know, and we’ll be happy to continue assisting you."

well I didn't see it in the Custom Item specifics so I thought fine.
5 days later a field appears not in the custom item specifics requiring entry

at the time I had also asked if there would be a bulk way to update the UPC filed and was told no at this time

so now I have 600 listings to check the box on

if in 5 days you could add a field to the listing page how about throwing us a "bone: and making it a bulk item that can be updated

I am sure we are not alone with this need.

respectfully
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If I'm understanding what your asking correctly, you can bulk select a number of listings from the saved listings page and click the "Advanced Edit" Button. It will open a dialog where you can select "Product Identifiers" from the Field dropdown and then select "Set" from the dropdown next to UPC, which will set the UPC to "Does Not Apply" in bulk to all the listings you selected.
I suppose everyone has different needs. I see the feature to bulk change all the UPC’s to “DOES NOT APPLY” but it doesn’t suit my situation where I want to add the UPC’s. Almost all my listings are multi-variation where I have 20 different variations per listing and 10 UPC’s per listing. My variations are identical across ALL these MV listings so if I could bulk edit to populate these variations across all listings at once, it would save a ton of time. Right now, I’m opening each listing and manually typing in the UPC’s for each variation. For example, each of these listings has variations to select size, to select the style of bracelet clasp and to select whether they want a gift bag and this variation info. is the same across all my jewelry listings. I may not be explaining this clearly and for that I apologize.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.