Skip to main content

After my auction is listed, can I delete the images saved in my images folder if I want to, without affect current live auction or future relist?

Also, since I still cannot use the java program for upload and have to manually upload individual images from my computer, is it possible to run simultaneous uploads in different windows on (a) the same browser, (b) different browsers? Or will that potentially mess up the procedure?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
After my auction is listed, can I delete the images saved in my images folder if I want to, without affect current live auction or future relist?

No, the images are linked to display from Auctiva during an active listing.

quote:
Also, since I still cannot use the java program for upload and have to manually upload individual images from my computer, is it possible to run simultaneous uploads in different windows on (a) the same browser, (b) different browsers? Or will that potentially mess up the procedure?

You can give that a try. I tried it using the HTML Uploader with two separate IE7 browser windows, three images each, and it worked for me. The only odd part was getting the final acknowlegement for all six on one of the two windows. Confused I'm not sure if that makes it any better than one window with all six, but they did seem to do concurrent transfer. I checked the images after upload, and they looked OK.

Danno

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.