Skip to main content

Ok since I just starting out using the auctiva store, can you tell me if you must use an ebay store also? I bought the domain name, and have started up the store, I am just curious if you can link thru auctions on ebay, or do you have to also keep your ebay store, looking to save money and get rid of the ebay store? Can you help me? It might be that it is not cost effective to get rid of it, but I feel eventually, you can get people coming to your store directly, instead of using ebay at all, this is the direction I want to head in. I found a store I used myself that way. Thanks, Deb
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

The Auctiva store is just an alternative way of showing your eBay listings and store items.

Unfortunately it is not a replacement for eBay listings!

You don't have to have an eBay store but you have to have an eBay account and listings (including their fees!) to use the Auctiva features.

Auctiva is just an alternative to using the eBay listing forms, Turbo Lister, Selling Manager/Pro, etc. - it isn't a stand alone selling platform.

Until someone gets off their butt and creates a decent alternative to eBay, I think we're stuck with it. (Richard Branson are you listening?)

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.