Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Kevin, looks to me the listing form already has the protocals in place. Looks to me the only change will require all my auctions having the size of the box filled in on the listing form. I gather that USPS is going with a dimensional weight situation same as UPS uses. So the charge is based on the actual weight and the size box necessary to ship the item in. I have started to fill in the box size on all new auction and store items that I have been making. I'm sure the transition will be smooth enough or simply require us to go through every auction and store item we have and fill in the new blanks.
Hi Community -

An update the USPS change schedule: instead of today being the day that we convert the old international shipping services names to the new ones - we will be doing that during our normally scheduled maintenance time tomorrow (Thurs.) approx. 11pm PDT time to make the transition seamless.

Once that update is complete - the one-page lister will be converted to *only* accept new international shipping services and we will also automatically adjust appropriate saved listings to reflect the change of international services.

Don't forget these important facts:

Auctiva will NOT change any shipping rates.

Closed Listings using "old" shipping services will not relist properly after May 14th.

Auctiva will only update the international shipping services on your Saved Listings.

Thanks!
Cara

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.