Skip to main content

I am very happy with Auctiva. They have been there for me for everything. I am just curious if using a paid service like Vendio makes any difference in your sales success with all their customer followup programs and features. I am small and selling new designer clothing but have been struggeling with sales. I was wondering if using a paid service has given anybody and edge that makes it worth it to pay.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I used Vendio for approximately 4 years before switching to Auctiva--I can tell you from experience that it isn't worth paying Vendio all the fees for their services. Auctiva has custom emails to send to buyers/bidders after listings have ended; they also have all the features I need (not to mention free image hosting.) I got tired of having to pay for EVERY LITTLE THING to use Vendio and that's why I gave Auctiva a chance. I haven't been disappointed yet and I think about all the fees I've saved from switching.....literally hundreds!

You also may want to look into opening an off-ebay store through Auctiva Commerce (which will start going live sometime at the end of the month.) The fees are reasonable and it might offer you an opportunity to get your merchandise more visibility and generate sales.

Good luck!

Smile

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.