Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Posted May 30, 2011 09:14 PM Hide Post
Seems to me high volume is a problem in many ways - seems to me Auctiva can't handle the business they have and need to upgrade their service, get more servers or whatever they do to handle more volume. I am already paying for another site so I can list there when too busy here, but will not be paying for two sites for long. Would like to keep Auctiva, there is a lot I like, but this busy stuff is driving me crazy.
Same here S L O W!! Cleared the garbage out. Switched browsers. Just watch the thing go round and round.

Not having this issue on other sites, so it is no computer, internet provider, etc.

Seems to be the norm lately for me.

Auctiva, any chance of finding out what is going on here????

There is another thread on this also so we are not the onl ones with this issue.
Ebayland. . .right you are. I rarely write on it because I am told to clear the toilet of all of the stuff hiding in there. (cache).

The traffic jam was not this bad when they were free. So can't figure out when we pay how it could be have gotten like this. I do not see near the auctiva listings and scrollings I use to see on ebay listings. If anything the roads should be better since some people will not pay for this service, and you assume when you pay things are better. If the forums are an indication of traffic there should be no jams around town as they seem to be dead. Summer is over when there is somewhat of a dead period. Yes, some will chime in and say, oh, it is because no one has problems, not sure that it is, think people (except newbies) have given up on getting answers on the ebay side of forums.

Just my thoughts and sure others have their own.
Also, itsjustme, as far as getting specifics to pull up and that being slow. We have repeatedly asked for that to be on the page and NOT a pop up so we do not have that wait time, same as ebay's is. Ebay listings you do not wait for pop-ups. In addition if this is ever done, it should be done so that when we PREVIEW entire listings information shows up in preview. So we can see what we really have on there. Since it is a PREVIEW of how listing will look without that info. it is really NOT a preview.

Again, just my thoughts.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.