Skip to main content

Hi i just got burned $39 dollars. You have to be very careful when checking off the feature boxes ( ie. gallery, gallery feature, gallery plus) these three are right in line with each other, in my opinion for one reason, to cash in on your mistake. I wanted Just a gallery, I hit the one below which is gallery feature and it was a $19.95 mistake I did it twice. It might have been not bad if it was a high priced item I was selling, but I was selling feathers at a starting price of $1.99. And to top it all off If you have your setting, when viewing on ebay, set to there defaults it show you only the list settings and not the gallery pic's where this ( Gallery feature only shows up). So make sure you have your right boxes checked, If I can do it so could a million others.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

If you use a gallery pic for most of your auctions..its a good idea to make yourself a master profile and then load it when making your listings..then it will load your settings automatically and all you will have to change is your description, shipping weight, and template. If you want bold or some other extra feature..then you can just add it and not have to go near gallery featured etc. unless you actually want it. Hope this helps!

William
quote:
i just got burned $39 dollars

If this just happened, you need to talk to someone at eBay Live Help immediately and explain the situation. If it's your first mistake doing this, they will refund your money. You need to do it fast though...don't wait!

You will have to end your listings and you will lose the listing fees, but you will get your $39 back - HURRY!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.