Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I am also curious when watermarking will be available again. I sent a request to tech support, then saw this post. I have several hundred listings waiting to get their picture added so that I can post them. If the wait will be long, I will post them. But if the wait will be short, I will wait so that I do not have to spend hours to redo my active and saved listings.Do you have an ETA?
Hello all -

The ETA for watermarking is un-pin-downable at this moment. We are working on it and we hope to have the issues resolved soon but we can't give a hard "fixed" date on it. Ahhh - technology Smile

As always, we appreciate your understanding and patience!

One bright note for you Charm Seeker and those in your same position - once watermarking is working again you should not have to go and change your listings. When you watermark, you make a change to the image and the URL doesn't change. No tedious image replacement necessary.

Thanks!
Cara
Thank you, Cara, for your reply. You said "once watermarking is working again you should not have to go and change your listings. When you watermark, you make a change to the image and the URL doesn't change. No tedious image replacement necessary."

Does this include active inventory in my ebay store? If so, is this done by generating a new ebay token or something?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.