Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Also getting the error message. Also, after "watermarking", the photo doesn't show a watermark after clicking the thumbnail in the saved images list. Or maybe it wouldn't show here anyway, as this may be the original image. If so, how do you check if the watermark "took"? Where is the watermarked image stored? Can you only see it on the active listing?

It's obvious from these questions that I'm failing to get the concept here. This function seems a bit buggy, or at least not very user friendly, or else I'm at the very bottom of the learning curve(most likely). Confused
Last edited by ninthwave
Hi There, When I did manage to Watermark two of my images, when I clicked on the image in the images folder, it did not show up on the image, but when I previewed the image on one of my listings, the watermark did show up then.. Yes I have a feeling with this being a new feature, it does have a few issues that need fixing.. Still, when they get it fixed, it should be a great new feature to use.. Guess we can't complain to much, after all, it is a FREE service...
I also get the error message when I try to use the watermark feature. I have also tried to use it on multiple images at once and just receive the same error, out of about the 20 times I have tried to use it I have gotten it to save on 2 pics. I created and saved my default watermark, but that feature also seems to have an issue, and I keep clicking away on my pic where I want the watermark to be and it will occasionally move, but not to where I am clicking. I filed a support request this morning, but who knows. I was really excited about this feature & now it has become a pain in my butt.
Hi There, Yes I lodged a Support Request on the 12th of June and received the following reply on the 13th of June.

Posted Wednesday, 6/13/2007 1:34:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Thanks for the appreciation. I'm sincerely sorry you are having this experience, however, I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I have forwarded this case to our Senior Support Officer for further investigation and he will follow up with you soon.

We apologize for the inconvenience. In the mean time, if there is anything further I can do to assist you, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Thank you,
Auctiva Support

So I guess that they are having major problems with this feature as I haven't heard anything else since. I am not too bothered though as it doesn't really affect my ability to list, it would just be a nice feature to be able to use, so I am just going to be patient and wait until they have all the bugs worked out. I mean Auctiva is Free to use, so I guess we can't complain too much. Would be different if it was a service we were paying alot of $$$$ for.
Well I had complaints about the watermark feature months and months ago! The response I received was to clear the cache and try again. I see nothing has changed. I have no problem with watermarking individually, but I receive the error message as soon as I try to bulk watermark! It is a great feature, but I use many pics in my ads so the bulk watermarking would really be a nice feature if they fix the bugs in it!!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.