Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Do you have to start over, MissKriss? I have nearly 4000 listings myself--but they're in the Ebay system. If they've been posted/sold within 90 days, you can retrieve them that way and relist as needed. I have a notebook and print out everything that has ever been listed, even if it didn't sell. It's easy--I just use the regular items-for-sale listing (no photos), and it's one line per listing (pick the smallest print size). As long as you have the item listing number and a title, you can go back to it until it drops off due to age (expired or sold listings), in other words, 90 days. Anything else is current and in the store.

Other than the usual learning curve problems--and Auctiva wasn't particularly easy to transition to originally--I don't see a big deal. I'm more interested in something that WORKS, looks good, and is reasonablly easy to learn. Price isn't even as much of a concern as function, to me. Oh, for the days of Seller Assistant Basic...
quote:
Originally posted by daffodildeb:
You'd have to make a new template with whatever company you chose, but that's a one-time thing.

Yes, but that's what I wanted to avoid. One time thing but would take a few minutes per item times hundreds of items.

All right... I'm going to back away from the computer now... it's just making me angry.
Originally I signed up for auctiva specifically for the scrolling gallery. Since ebay has put things all over the place now when shopping I find it a distraction at top of page and have moved most to bottom and may eventually zip it all together. Frankly, I no longer think that it is a real selling feature (for me at least).

Frustration to the max. . would be soooo nice if auctiva at least acknowledged "YES, we are AWARE there is a problem. They also need a way to send out mass emailings same as they do for other things they want us to read so that everyone is not just twiddling their thumbs thinking it is just their problem. OR at minimum POST on the FORUMS that YES, we KNOW IT and are working on it (if they are)

I frankly do not mind paying my fee for the services I get, HOWEVER, for me the service was more reliable when it was free and changes seemed to be kept up with then. I feel like I spend a lot of time spinning my wheels, and working on "go arounds" that then have to gone back "around" later.

I do not know if this is new ownership or what.

Soooo irritating!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.